Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board
Default 1st Round Mentality

I'd like for our Bulls to come out with the mindset that we need to play with major intensity, come out full throttle and really try to sweep the first round. I think this will be extremely important. Those extra days rest will be a big help.

The way things are lined up now we would play the Sixers and we should really be able to sweep them.

Let Miami fight it out with New York and hopefully the Knicks can push them to 6 or even 7 games.

Boston I think will be in a 6 or 7 game series against Atlanta.

So we'd be rested going against a tired Boston team and then Miami will hopefully have a tough series against New York and then Indiana.

Let's go Bulls!!!!!!!
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #2
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation
Default Re: 1st Round Mentality

Agree 100%, and I think the Bulls realized this. We learned last year that every opponent needs to be taken seriously, including the first round. Pacers gave us a hell of a dog fight, and I can see Sixers doing the same. Need to put the hammer on strong, and let them know why they are going against a 1st seed team.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:01 PM   #3
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like our path to the ECF. Sixers will probably get a couple from us because they play us ridiculously well, even though they seem to rebelling against Collins.

And then either Hawks or C's? that could and should be a sweep.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:28 AM   #4
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

They can't go into the playoffs like last season. They need to get off to a hot start and wrap up the the first and second round in 4 or 5 games each.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:14 PM   #5
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

I wouldn't mind going in to the ECF with 5 and then 6 games, but not the same way as laster. the Bulls made things way too hard on themselves last year.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: