Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-21-2012, 05:26 PM   #16
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Police Arrest and Handcuff 6-Year-Old Girl KINDERGARTNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Pretty sure if the 6 year old girl got out of line with the cops, they would have.

"she's reaching in her pockets for a weapon, tase her!"
"false alarm, it was a Dora the Explorer marker"

"Just sprinkle some crack on her, Johnson."
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #17
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

Biting a door knob LOL wtf?
Smoke117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #18
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Spoiled brats do crazy things when having a tantrum. My bet is she obviously doesn't have a well disciplined home life [aka parents who would put the fear of a higher power in her, for acting out like this].
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:35 PM   #19
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Spoiled brats do crazy things when having a tantrum. My bet is she obviously doesn't have a well disciplined home life [aka parents who would put the fear of a higher power in her, for acting out like this].
Or as teachers, they should know kids act out for attention when they are not getting it at home.

-Recent divorced parents maybe?
-new boyfriend/girlfriend now in the picture?
-something else goin on in the house they don't understand cause they are, well just 6; like (grandparent death, relative moving away, even a death of a family pet.)
-new younger child in the house; or maybe an older child moving away, ect.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #20
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
I think my younger brother got handcuffed for acting out at school before. I don't know how old he was. Pretty young, if I recall.
Heres a brief list of kids that have arrested at school under the Gestapo rules in school....

#1 At one public school down in Texas, a 12-year-old girl named Sarah Bustamantes was recently arrested for spraying herself with perfume.

#2 A 13-year-old student at a school in Albuquerque, New Mexico was recently arrested by police for burping in class.

#3 Another student down in Albuquerque was forced to strip down to his underwear while five adults watched because he had $200 in his pocket. The student was never formally charged with doing anything wrong.

#4 A security guard at one school in California broke the arm of a 16-year-old girl because she left some crumbs on the floor after cleaning up some cake that she had spilled.

#5 One teenage couple down in Houston poured milk on each other during a squabble while they were breaking up. Instead of being sent to see the principal, they were arrested and sent to court.

#6 In early 2010, a 12-year-old girl at a school in Forest Hills, New York was arrested by police and marched out of her school in handcuffs just because she doodled on her desk. "I love my friends Abby and Faith" was what she reportedly scribbled on her desk.

#7 A 6-year-old girl down in Florida was handcuffed and sent to a mental facility after throwing temper tantrums at her elementary school.

#8 One student down in Texas was reportedly arrested by police for throwing paper airplanes in class.

#9 A 17-year-old honor student in North Carolina named Ashley Smithwick accidentally took her father's lunch with her to school. It contained a small paring knife which he would use to slice up apples. So what happened to this standout student when the school discovered this? The school suspended her for the rest of the year and the police charged her with a misdemeanor.

#10 In Allentown, Pennsylvania a 14-year-old girl was tasered in the groin area by a school security officer even though she had put up her hands in the air to surrender.

#11 Down in Florida, an 11-year-old student was arrested, thrown in jail and charged with a third-degree felony for bringing a plastic butter knife to school.

#12 Back in 2009, an 8-year-old boy in Massachusetts was sent home from school and was forced to undergo a psychological evaluation because he drew a picture of Jesus on the cross.

#13 A police officer in San Mateo, California blasted a 7-year-old special education student in the face with pepper spray because he would not quit climbing on the furniture.

#14 In America today, even 5-year-old children are treated brutally by police. The following is from a recent article that described what happened to one very young student in Stockton, California a while back....

Earlier this year, a Stockton student was handcuffed with zip ties on his hands and feet, forced to go to the hospital for a psychiatric evaluation and was charged with battery on a police officer. That student was 5 years old.
#15 At one school in Connecticut, a 17-year-old boy was thrown to the floor and tasered five times because he was yelling at a cafeteria worker.

#16 A teenager in suburban Dallas was forced to take on a part-time job after being ticketed for using foul language in one high school classroom. The original ticket was for $340, but additional fees have raised the total bill to $637.

#17 A few months ago, police were called out when a little girl kissed a little boy during a physical education class at an elementary school down in Florida.

#18 A 6-year-old boy was recently charged with sexual battery for some "inappropriate touching" during a game of tag at one elementary school in the San Francisco area.

#19 In Massachusetts, police were recently sent out to collect an overdue library book from a 5-year-old girl.
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #21
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What's a 6 year old still doing in kindergarten?
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:44 PM   #22
srekaL
Decent playground baller

srekaL has an OK reputation so far

It's the parents fault.
srekaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #23
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
What's a 6 year old still doing in kindergarten?
I was 6 in kindergarten...i missed the cut off date by like 20 days.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #24
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
The six year old was throwing furniture????

furniture???

THE F*CK???

When I was in the second grade, i knocked over my desk and STRUGGLED to tip it back over.

What kind of furniture can a six year old throw????

The mother is fat maybe that's the case for the little punk.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #25
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Ummmm.......

Short of getting out a belt and beating her ass what can they do? shes chewing on gotdamn door knobs....

I read that in the report, but they way you said it made me
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:03 PM   #26
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Pretty sure if the 6 year old girl got out of line with the cops, they would have.

"she's reaching in her pockets for a weapon, tase her!"
"false alarm, it was a Dora the Explorer marker"

Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:16 PM   #27
Knicks101
Taken

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizozain
#9 A 17-year-old honor student in North Carolina named Ashley Smithwick accidentally took her father's lunch with her to school. It contained a small paring knife which he would use to slice up apples. So what happened to this standout student when the school discovered this? The school suspended her for the rest of the year and the police charged her with a misdemeanor.
-

This one should have been left out.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #28
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Ummmm.......

Short of getting out a belt and beating her ass what can they do? shes chewing on gotdamn door knobs....

Yeah, seriously. I think arresting someone who is wiling out is the right idea. It's not hurting them. It's just taking them out of a situation. It seems like she was already taken out of one situation and then started going exorcist in the principals office.

Why do people think children should be immune to laws? The teacher can't touch them or they'd get in trouble for hurting a child. So call the cops.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #29
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Also lol @ she has mood swings some days. I did some crazy shit as a child, but I never did that.

And the shit I did was in the moment, it wasn't something like... sustained rage.

I think the more real thing is... why is a 6 year old acting this bizarre? That's abnormal. That means something is seriously wrong with her mind or her life. They should force her to undergo counseling.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:32 PM   #30
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
Yeah, seriously. I think arresting someone who is wiling out is the right idea. It's not hurting them. It's just taking them out of a situation. It seems like she was already taken out of one situation and then started going exorcist in the principals office.

Why do people think children should be immune to laws? The teacher can't touch them or they'd get in trouble for hurting a child. So call the cops.

-Smak

Exactly, I don't see the problem here. She wasn't hurt or anything, and now she knows there are consequences to her actions.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: