Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-21-2012, 05:13 PM   #16
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board
Default Re: Frequent Ejaculation leads to hairloss

Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:13 PM   #17
Celtics4ever
Banned

Celtics4ever has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar

follicles
Celtics4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:20 PM   #18
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtics4ever
If I'm going to do that, I rather waste it on Sex than m@sturbation.

I'm going to an even balance.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:20 PM   #19
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

not true, I can't go two weeks without somebody thinking I need another haircut
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #20
Celtics4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
not true, I can't go two weeks without somebody thinking I need another haircut

Like I said, it also has to do with your genetics. Did you not read the OP?
Old 04-21-2012, 05:29 PM   #21
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What I want to know is: Where in God's green earth did the scientists find enough guys who don't *** often to serve as a control group? Their science is flawed.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:30 PM   #22
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Can't wear it around everywhere.
Sure you can.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:32 PM   #23
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Sure you can.
That's called a toupee.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:32 PM   #24
Celtics4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
What I want to know is: Where in God's green earth did the scientists find enough guys who don't *** often to serve as a control group? Their science is flawed.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:32 PM   #25
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
That's called a toupee.
No, not what I meant.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:35 PM   #26
Celtics4ever
Banned

Quote:
Sure you can.

I have a friend that wears a bandana everywhere.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:36 PM   #27
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
I have a friend that wears a bandana everywhere.
Except to work cause they obviously don't have a job.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #28
Celtics4ever
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Except to work cause they obviously don't have a job.

That's what I meant, some people cant wear a hat around everywhere because of jobs, they don't allow hats at my job. My friend works in construction, so he it doesnt matter for him lol.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:39 PM   #29
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Thanks for the article from a dot com site....I'm completely convinced now.
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:43 PM   #30
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Wear a hat.

Nobody looks good in a hat.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: