Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-23-2012, 01:21 PM   #31
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation
Default Re: What's the angriest a poster...

i've made everyone mad at one point or another i figure. if it ain't ISH black dudes with me talking about double standard sensitivities, its Lakers fans, or some other audience i offend since i'm not politically correct to their feels. its always some gimp homers of something...like i'm sure all of the turtle dikks hate me now too even if i never said anything to some of them directly to me thats how ISH is tho, especially in NBA forum...its all homers and when you're trollin them or just being blunt honest they're bound to get butthurt in masses @ you..thats why i don't agree with how people get mob banned here. homer crews shouldn't have say in shit even if theres 20 of them asking for one dude to be banned.

i think that accounts for 3/4's of my enemies today. there are so many Laker fans that are OTC trolls its fun to fukk with them the most tho clowning niko's family, millwad's lies, etc. have gotten pretty old and boring...laker/kobe fans are a new frontier that tend to deserve to be trolled, and some of them are real sensitive to anything said about kobe where you know they hate you

i know i've made a lot of people mad, or they wouldn't bother to endlessly come at me where its like they're forever trying to hit me back for pummelling them....and it just repeats the process of them getting pummelled again, and coming back at me later, over and oveer again ..they know who they are too bad most of them only come at me when its at least 5v1, or they dodge me....
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #32
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Who's the guy Marlo gave his address to so he could go fight him at his house? I also remember some parental suicide jokes.
Interminator, I think.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:26 PM   #33
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Godzuki in the thread he got called out, he freaked out big time and got 2 of his accounts banned.. HAHA!

as usual Millwad/niko lying again man you 2 should join liars anonymnous for how much y'all lie here....

whoever the mod was at the time kept deleting my replies, so not only was i taking on like 5 weaklings solo, but the mod was helping them combat godzuki...and even in the end they could only win from the mod banning my account

Free Poodle!!!111
Old 04-23-2012, 01:30 PM   #34
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
Interminator, I think.

Yeah that was classic. He made a thread about going to his dad's funeral and Marlo came back with something like alive dad>>dead dad.

I lost it one time arguing with Pete's Montreux back in the day. I think Hawker actually came in and refereed.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:36 PM   #35
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ha, yeah Interminator. That was awesome. All sorts of threats, pictures, and suicide jokes.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:39 PM   #36
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
i've made everyone mad at one point or another i figure. if it ain't ISH black dudes with me talking about double standard sensitivities, its Lakers fans, or some other audience i offend since i'm not politically correct to their feels. its always some gimp homers of something...like i'm sure all of the turtle dikks hate me now too even if i never said anything to some of them directly to me thats how ISH is tho, especially in NBA forum...its all homers and when you're trollin them or just being blunt honest they're bound to get butthurt in masses @ you..thats why i don't agree with how people get mob banned here. homer crews shouldn't have say in shit even if theres 20 of them asking for one dude to be banned.

i think that accounts for 3/4's of my enemies today. there are so many Laker fans that are OTC trolls its fun to fukk with them the most tho clowning niko's family, millwad's lies, etc. have gotten pretty old and boring...laker/kobe fans are a new frontier that tend to deserve to be trolled, and some of them are real sensitive to anything said about kobe where you know they hate you

i know i've made a lot of people mad, or they wouldn't bother to endlessly come at me where its like they're forever trying to hit me back for pummelling them....and it just repeats the process of them getting pummelled again, and coming back at me later, over and oveer again ..they know who they are too bad most of them only come at me when its at least 5v1, or they dodge me....
Dumbass, the topic is who got the maddest, not who made people mad. And you losing your mind yelling at mods and getting two accounts banned qualified (and was pretty damn funny).

**** YOU JEFF! DELETING MY REPLIES!
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:49 PM   #37
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Dumbass, the topic is who got the maddest, not who made people mad. And you losing your mind yelling at mods and getting two accounts banned qualified (and was pretty damn funny).

**** YOU JEFF! DELETING MY REPLIES!

same thing pretty much...you've all been real pissed where its obvious ...its just too many people to count.

yeah i was pissed because if i'm already taking on 5+ other posters, for a mod to come in and abuse his powers deleting everything i type and leaving their posts up is BS. but thats why Jeff should not be giving these shitty mods anymore powers because a lot of them seem to have no issue using and abusing it, altho i'd say its in character of the high horse attitudes a lot of them exhibited before they even became mods in the first place
Old 04-23-2012, 01:53 PM   #38
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

its funny that a lot of the angry posters dissappear. LIke MAthius. I can imagine he got angry and just exploded.

MATHIUS
Old 04-23-2012, 01:57 PM   #39
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
its funny that a lot of the angry posters dissappear. LIke MAthius. I can imagine he got angry and just exploded.

MATHIUS

mathius almost martyr'd himself after he left. all of a sudden a lot of posters were asking where he went, and how they miss him, and saying he wasn't all that bad. but when he was here a lot of people hated him
Old 04-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #40
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well, you can add Knoe Itawl to the list. He tried to start an altercation and I told him to take his meds. Don't wanna bother posting the interaction but that dude lost it. What a psycho.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:06 PM   #41
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
mathius almost martyr'd himself after he left. all of a sudden a lot of posters were asking where he went, and how they miss him, and saying he wasn't all that bad. but when he was here a lot of people hated him
He got so flustered it was impossible to really argue with him. It was funny, like a cartoon character getting angry.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:42 PM   #42
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
same thing pretty much...you've all been real pissed where its obvious ...its just too many people to count.

yeah i was pissed because if i'm already taking on 5+ other posters, for a mod to come in and abuse his powers deleting everything i type and leaving their posts up is BS. but thats why Jeff should not be giving these shitty mods anymore powers because a lot of them seem to have no issue using and abusing it, altho i'd say its in character of the high horse attitudes a lot of them exhibited before they even became mods in the first place

Are you a dumbass? Pissing others off versus posting pissed off are the same thing? Really?
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:45 PM   #43
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

No offense man, but it's hard to take you seriously, which makes it even harder to get pissed at you. I mean you're one of those five or six blatant trolls. You're like that annoying kid who keeps jumping up and down in the background, when all anyone's focused on is going along their way.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #44
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

MATHIUS

That happened with Starface. He thought he had discovered LOJ's identity and when it proved to not be the case he went on a psycho rant and disappeared.

Drunk Gundress had some pretty good ones.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #45
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawimpact
Are you a dumbass? Pissing others off versus posting pissed off are the same thing? Really?

see i just got you mad and now i don't even have to write your name in this thread
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: