Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-23-2012, 03:12 PM   #46
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's the angriest a poster...

Anyone remember that racist Northwinds? That guy came close to tears when I told him I like f*cking white girls. Dude was so shook
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:14 PM   #47
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Anyone remember that racist Northwinds? That guy came close to tears when I told him I like f*cking white girls. Dude was so shook

everyone likes ****ing anyone. White guys just can't get black girls.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:15 PM   #48
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has decent reputationGodzuki has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
No offense man, but it's hard to take you seriously, which makes it even harder to get pissed at you. I mean you're one of those five or six blatant trolls. You're like that annoying kid who keeps jumping up and down in the background, when all anyone's focused on is going along their way.

you wish that were true but too bad it isn't

ask lakerreigntard or picknose, or the plethora of other Laker fans including you that are all paranoid of me in Laker game threads or starting laker threads on NBA forum....

you guys have all of the OTC loudmouths as Laker fans, excluding me of course, which makes it easy
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #49
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
everyone likes ****ing anyone. White guys just can't get black girls.

For the record I've banged 1 black girl, and I had another one throw herself at me which I turned down
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #50
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
you wish that were true but too bad it isn't

ask lakerreigntard or picknose, or the plethora of other Laker fans including you that are all paranoid of me in Laker game threads or starting laker threads on NBA forum....

you guys have all of the OTC loudmouths as Laker fans, excluding me of course, which makes it easy
Lakersreign might the worst posters I've ever encountered. Guy writes like a f*cked up child
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:34 PM   #51
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Lakersreign might the worst posters I've ever encountered. Guy writes like a f*cked up child

yeah kids a spazz. he gets so involved in the beefs he's spam refreshing until you reply, take note of that next time you troll him. sometimes he tries to play it down but i know he's super pressed just by how hard he tries to get the last word and characteristics of how he argues/fights
Old 04-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #52
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lol at Godzuki thinking he elicits any emotion beyond laughter from other posters.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #53
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought a few different people were going to hunt me down and murder me over arguments in the ISH premier fantasy league.

Good times.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:47 PM   #54
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Lol at Godzuki thinking he elicits any emotion beyond laughter from other posters.

why do you always say things that clowns yourself more than anyone else

the amount of times on ISH your look has elicited laughter, whether its a joke, insult, or completely unrelated news pic or article someone compares what you look like to, is way beyond anything ever regularly written on ISH.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:47 PM   #55
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Idk... I kinda hope there's someone seething with anger every time they see Tom and Jerry on that piano.

I just doubt it. I can't remember any real arguments that I've been in here.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:49 PM   #56
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
For the record I've banged 1 black girl, and I had another one throw herself at me which I turned down
Clearly not as a hard and fast rule. And you turned a girl down so ***!
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: