Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-29-2012, 02:12 AM   #751
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NFL Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Ravens signed Florida QB John Brantley.

I like John and all, hes a good guy and played hard while being dealt a pretty crappy hand while at Florida.

But the man just doesn't have it, much to the dismay of some of my FB friends.

Prove me wrong!
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:34 AM   #752
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
So somehow Illinois had 4 top 50 picks. Illinois ****ing sucked.

Ron Zook is a terrible head coach, but he can flat out pick out some talent.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:30 AM   #753
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
I like John and all, hes a good guy and played hard while being dealt a pretty crappy hand while at Florida.

But the man just doesn't have it, much to the dismay of some of my FB friends.

Prove me wrong!

Next Matt Flynn?? Both were hot prospects who flopped in college
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:45 AM   #754
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Picks I like are DT Cox and CB Boykin. Whether the rest of the Eagles picks do something? Cool, but I'm really expecting these two to be guys we look back and say Eagles scored big. If Boykin can play the slot and Cox provide pressure up the middle? Solid.

Not a RB Polk fan but to get him in free agency undrafted is cool with me.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:43 AM   #755
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Burfict with the Bengals

Purfict fit.

He won't be there for long. Guy has deep seated mental issues, and was exposed this year as a player who got all his big plays because of the stellar play of their other LB, who missed this season injured.

A true bum.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:58 AM   #756
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I think a player teams should go after is Griff Whalen. I think he'll be a decent slot WR in the NFL. I saw some of the stanford pro day and he had good quickness and agility.

I think Indy should sign him and get that Stanford dynamic going.

Also, that other WR from Stanford(Ownyusu??) is another player that should attract some interest
Indy signed Whalen. Smartest team in the league?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:03 PM   #757
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Picks I like are DT Cox and CB Boykin. Whether the rest of the Eagles picks do something? Cool, but I'm really expecting these two to be guys we look back and say Eagles scored big. If Boykin can play the slot and Cox provide pressure up the middle? Solid.

Not a RB Polk fan but to get him in free agency undrafted is cool with me.

Vinny Curry is going to be a good player too. He was a great value where you got him.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:39 PM   #758
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Vinny Curry is going to be a good player too. He was a great value where you got him.

I hope so, but I dont know too much about him. Be nice if he does something because I dont expect Brandon Graham to do anything.
Old 04-29-2012, 03:10 PM   #759
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The addition of Curry pretty much solidifies Graham as a bust. If Graham could find away to get 3 sacks this season I will be very surprised. Or make 3 plays that have a positive effect on the Eagles.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #760
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought Brandon Graham was going to be really good. Made fun of the Bills and Jags for passing on him. Shows what I know, even though Spiller's a bust too and Alualu fell off some.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 04:52 PM   #761
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Washburn likes to rotate DL so he'll be expecting Curry/Graham to relieve Babin/Cole. I bet Graham doesnt even pass P.Hunt on the depth chart.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:32 PM   #762
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Im really impressed with the Eagles draft... This is by FAR he best draft andy reid has ever had..

The D line should be absolutely ferocious this season... we rotating Cole,Cox,Cullen Jenkins, Babin,Vinnie Curry, and I am also a fan of Dixon and Derek Landri.

I like Vinnie Curry... This guy comes off the line hard and bull rushin... put him in the wide 9? thats gonna be nasty...

I like Mychal Kendricks speed and attitude.. I wish he had a bit more height (especially if he is supposed to deal with the TEs in this league) but I think he will benefit playing next to DeMeco Ryans..

Love the Fletcher Cox pick... he can play inside and outside.. they cn move him around, play him on the outside to stop the run and move him inside to rush the QB up the middle... I bet Washburn is somewhere in a lab grinning and rubbing his hands together...

I also like Foles... He is big so he can see easily.. gets rid of the ball quickly and is pretty accurate.. has a big arm.. Andy needs to mold thins guy.. he could be a good one

Marvin McNutt, I love this pick too.. This guy wears stick-um I think... I know he catches every thing that passes thru his area.. he isnt a burner, but he has good size and great hands... Redzone should be his middle name because that what he can do for us here.. score in the redzone..

love the picks... I pray for no injuries.... Great work Andy Howie & Joe.. Im sure washburn and Mudd had a say too..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:45 PM   #763
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Im really impressed with the Eagles draft... This is by FAR he best draft andy reid has ever had..

The D line should be absolutely ferocious this season... we rotating Cole,Cox,Cullen Jenkins, Babin,Vinnie Curry, and I am also a fan of Dixon and Derek Landri.

I like Vinnie Curry... This guy comes off the line hard and bull rushin... put him in the wide 9? thats gonna be nasty...

I like Mychal Kendricks speed and attitude.. I wish he had a bit more height (especially if he is supposed to deal with the TEs in this league) but I think he will benefit playing next to DeMeco Ryans..

Love the Fletcher Cox pick... he can play inside and outside.. they cn move him around, play him on the outside to stop the run and move him inside to rush the QB up the middle... I bet Washburn is somewhere in a lab grinning and rubbing his hands together...

I also like Foles... He is big so he can see easily.. gets rid of the ball quickly and is pretty accurate.. has a big arm.. Andy needs to mold thins guy.. he could be a good one

Marvin McNutt, I love this pick too.. This guy wears stick-um I think... I know he catches every thing that passes thru his area.. he isnt a burner, but he has good size and great hands... Redzone should be his middle name because that what he can do for us here.. score in the redzone..

love the picks... I pray for no injuries.... Great work Andy Howie & Joe.. Im sure washburn and Mudd had a say too..

I like most of their draft ... though they, like many teams, are going to regret for years that they passed over Melvin Ingram ... but Foles is worthless imo.

Horribly unathletic. Flopped throwing the ball at the combine despite having Criner, his own WR, to work with. Lost something like 15 of his last 19 starts in a putrid PAC 10/12.

By-product of the system in Arizona. A wasted pick. Nothing about him that indicates he has any more upside than Kafka.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:06 PM   #764
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
I like most of their draft ... though they, like many teams, are going to regret for years that they passed over Melvin Ingram ... but Foles is worthless imo.

Horribly unathletic. Flopped throwing the ball at the combine despite having Criner, his own WR, to work with. Lost something like 15 of his last 19 starts in a putrid PAC 10/12.

By-product of the system in Arizona. A wasted pick. Nothing about him that indicates he has any more upside than Kafka.

I like Kafka too... Kafka is generally smart and steady, but his arm is a bit weak..

I like the fact that this kid Foles is big and as is pretty accurate..He gets rid of the ball quickly (something Vick needs to improve on). I admit his long ball looks flat and ugly & his foot work needs improvement...

His line sucked at Arizona though and he took a beating there... But I like the way he held up..

I can see some people being indifferent to the kid, but I like what he has as far as tools and if Andy can 'coach em up', he might be something.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: