Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Scumbags kicked my front door in

Looks likely that my insane ISH haters have finally tracked me down.

Real world-didn't sleep the night before cus was in the library, came home and crashed on my bed. Around 7PM here a massive bang, thought it was just someone banging on my door, opened my room door, saw nothing and went back to sleep.

Then wake up 2 hours later and see the front lock is busted.

Just snitched to the cops, they on their way.

Im only in my flat like 1-2 nights a week, and they probably dont realize my flatmate is here all the time cus he's in his room with the windows drawn in the dark playing DoTA all day. Likely they ran when I opened my bedroom door.

Goddamn if these little shit midget pakistani poser ali-g wannabe thug gangster kids every try this shit again when I'm home I can't wait to shit on them, bet they don't know I got an aluminum bat and china town katana in my room, all these faggots carry is little bitch pocket knives
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:37 PM   #2
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: F*ggots kicked my front door in

******s these days...

Where do you dwell at btw? You want security?
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:38 PM   #3
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster

You forgot to mention how you shit your pants and hid underneath your bed as soon as they kicked in the door.
Story Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:38 PM   #4
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They will never catch me...
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:39 PM   #5
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I pray every night for the day some retard breaks into my humble abode whilst I lay in it.
Goliath Uterus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #6
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

haha! The idiots left a footprint on the door and they're gonna have forensics come tomorrow, these guys were like CSI, sent the police seargant to avengethe swagfather.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #7
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Story Up
You forgot to mention how you shit your pants and hid underneath your bed as soon as they kicked in the door.
No, when they did it, was just a bang, so I thought it was a knock, I opened my bedroom door and they must have ran off. I didnt know the door was even broken so just went right back to sleep.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:16 PM   #8
Riley Martin
O-Qua Tangin Wann

Riley Martin has decent reputationRiley Martin has decent reputation

How do you know they're from ISH? Could just be a random break-in attempt.
Riley Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:00 PM   #9
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol y u living with a DoTa herb?
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:09 PM   #10
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
swedish sports journalist, pretty cool dude, just plays dota or league of legends and watches football all day.

like i said he's a good advantage against a break-in, because he's always in his room in the darkness so they never know he's here.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:30 PM   #11
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
Good ol' DotA...
If I spent all that time hitting weights instead of playing it, I'd be looking like Dwight now
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #12
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Found the culprit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNwvHEme_JE
DonDadda59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:33 AM   #13
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Story Up
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:37 AM   #14
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
haha! The idiots left a footprint on the door and they're gonna have forensics come tomorrow, these guys were like CSI, sent the police seargant to avengethe swagfather.
Was this the sergeant?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9CynvMlFyo
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:01 AM   #15
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
nah but he was a legit british pro looking posh suit dude. Thought it would just be two fat idiot cops but it was one posh suit dude who was going around dusting for evidence asking all these questions and then pointing shit out as he did it like "ah see this shoe print here, this is the motion he used to kick the door, bet we got finger prints on this ledge here oh yep, there they are, gonna call in forensics tomorrow", proper McNulty type, and the other dude was a goofy ginger cop with the kevlar and uniform who was joking about food and what uni we went to and how much he hated school. They'd make a good partnership for a shitty TBS buddy cop drama. They probably wont actually do anything more but at the time they seemed real legit.

Last edited by Nick Young : 04-23-2012 at 03:04 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: