Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-23-2012, 02:36 PM   #181
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation
Default Re: MWP squaring up Ibaka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
Ibaka would destroy cheapshot artest. Ibaka wrestled lions with his bare hands in Congo!

That's Dwight Howard
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #182
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation

this is the greatest thread in the history of the internet.
Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:41 PM   #183
Mr Know It All
Local High School Star

Mr Know It All has decent reputationMr Know It All has decent reputation

Artest looks like he'd probably punch you then back off and scamper back into the group. Carmelo pulled the same crap in the Knicks brawl. Typical gangster bullshit, it's not like these guys are brave or anything. Ibaka and Artest would be like any fight between two even weight classes who have little to no experience professionally fighting, whoever got lucky with a shot or a misstep by the other guy would win. Artest is unstable and would probably just flail like any NBA player in a fight, a composed and experienced fighter would wait for him to make whatever moronic move he had in his mind, and deck him quickly and efficiently.
Mr Know It All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:05 PM   #184
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ibaka seems like the type of dude who'd snap and kill a bitch. I'd give Artest the edge, though, especially if he could get Ibaka on the ground.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #185
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this board

Nice to see that everyone who is an Oklahoma City fan has uniformly stereotypical views of all Africans. Stay classy.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #186
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

I hope you guys realize that those who make it out of third world countries such as Ibaka are much different then those you see on television. They are generally the 1% in third world countries... he was probably spoiled there considering both his parents were basketball players. Do you really expect others to believe he fought wars during the day and balled at night? Please, dude lived it up on congo... he's no fighter.
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:38 PM   #187
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd put my money on the third-world n!gga.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #188
DFish
Banned

DFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDFish posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
I'd put my money on the third-world n!gga.

Yeah, Queensbridge sounds like hell. My money is on Metta too.
DFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:03 PM   #189
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Queensbridge > Africa

There's no lion in Africa like Artest!
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:06 PM   #190
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
Ibaka seems like the type of dude who'd snap and kill a bitch. I'd give Artest the edge, though, especially if he could get Ibaka on the ground.

Artest gets the edge because he's not right in the head. He wouldn't even feel Ibaka's punches, lmao! Always bet on the crazy person in a fight.
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:24 AM   #191
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teanett
where he fought lions and rhinos!!!
everyday!!!
on his way to school!!!
cause that's what africans do!!!

BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:53 AM   #192
Collie
Good college starter

Collie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this boardCollie is popular on this board

Lol, Artest isn't psycho psycho. He's crazy, but not Jason Voorhees crazy. Of course he'll feel Serge Ibaka's punches.

If you're sane enough to play ball, you're sane enough to know when you're taking a beating.

He's tough but a stronger and more seasoned dude would take him.
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:56 AM   #193
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Once Artest medication wears out you can definitely see Ibaka make some head way.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:31 AM   #194
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Lol @ everybody acting like Ibaka was some type of soldier or something in the Congo civil war. That war actually ended when Ibaka was 12 years old. He then lived in Spain for his teenage years and was drafted to the NBA at 18. He was a child during the war and then left to Spain when the war was over.

Assuming Ibaka is some sort of guerilla warfare fighter is like assuming every player from Chicago or LA is a hardcore gang banger. It's just stupid.

Not saying Ibaka was one, but have you ever heard of child warriors of the Congo?

R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:38 AM   #195
Qwertyazerty
Decent playground baller

Qwertyazerty has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach_3
That's Dwight Howard

No, that's Ibaka.
Qwertyazerty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: