Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 08-09-2012, 02:44 AM   #16
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's your basketball nickname?

gorilla.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:03 AM   #17
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
gorilla.
Silverback?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:10 AM   #18
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Butter, because it sounds a lot like my real name and because of the style of game I play.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:28 AM   #19
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

"Rip". Not because of Richard Hamilton but because I was wearing some cheap basketball kicks one day and those suckers just ripped apart when I was cutting to the basket. Thank God I had one some clean socks.

Last edited by JellyBean : 08-16-2012 at 03:49 AM.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #20
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

haha, I don't think I ever had a nickname...

Mostly was just "that dude." People knew me but I never really interacted with people. Plus you gotta have some balls to apply a nickname to someone else.

The only nicknames I had in LIFE were Smak as a kid/online cuz I talked a lot of shit and when I was in HS, transferred to a new high school and 'the cool' kids were trying to clown on me, so they all called me "Rico" for awhile as in Rico Suave.

Was funny cuz it was a small Catholic school and all of the popular kids were black but they were trying to be racist to me when I wasn't even hispanic.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:41 PM   #21
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yeezy
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:26 AM   #22
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

"Springs"

Just because I was able to reach a 10 foot rim from a one two step jump. I "had hops."

It never stuck and I'm glad. There's more to basketball than jumping and dunking.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:02 PM   #23
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My NBA2K13 nickname is Mr. Moves, because I've got all the right moves on the court... and off it.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:52 PM   #24
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
haha, I don't think I ever had a nickname...

Mostly was just "that dude." People knew me but I never really interacted with people. Plus you gotta have some balls to apply a nickname to someone else.

The only nicknames I had in LIFE were Smak as a kid/online cuz I talked a lot of shit and when I was in HS, transferred to a new high school and 'the cool' kids were trying to clown on me, so they all called me "Rico" for awhile as in Rico Suave.

Was funny cuz it was a small Catholic school and all of the popular kids were black but they were trying to be racist to me when I wasn't even hispanic.

-Smak

DUDE, real shit. Why the F.UCK do you always type "Smak" at the end of your post?

It's annoying as shit. We get it man, we all know your name, after all. IT IS RIGHT TO THE LEFT OF YOUR POST.

I just don't get it. Whats the point of typing it after every friggin post? I'm asking here, so I don't jump the gun. I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt son.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:54 PM   #25
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^^ oh yeah.

My nickname, is Mean John
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:10 PM   #26
Brick Rick
Banned

Brick Rick has an OK reputation so far

Black Hole because once I receive a pass, it's not coming back.
Brick Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: