Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2012, 12:22 PM   #16
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: TX
Posts: 8,114
MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: Saints GM could eavesdrop on opposing coaches

Why do so many Saints fans think the NFL is "out to get them"? I have a friend who keeps crying "The NFL, Goodell, and the media are just out to get us."

Give me a break. If the NFL was truly "out to get you" then you would've never won the Super Bowl. The Saints were practically the NFL's and America's darling after katrina.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:22 PM   #17
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Saints GM could eavesdrop on opposing coaches

Never said they're out to get us. But this story is silly. He has no evidence, just word from a source. And all the us attorneys office did was say no comment and that someone told them about this. That certainly doesn't mean it happened. Did anyone listen to this Barr guy on Mike and Mike? He basically confirmed what I just said. He was trying to dig up more bounty gate info when a source with no evidence told him of this. He kept bringing up Sean Payton who was apparently cursing at the media. Meanwhile Payton was in Dallas during this whole alleged time. He's irrelevant to the story.

It will be fun to see espn get sued over this and to see this "journalist" get fired.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #18
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 29,845
niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Saints GM could eavesdrop on opposing coaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Never said they're out to get us. But this story is silly. He has no evidence, just word from a source. And all the us attorneys office did was say no comment and that someone told them about this. That certainly doesn't mean it happened. Did anyone listen to this Barr guy on Mike and Mike? He basically confirmed what I just said. He was trying to dig up more bounty gate info when a source with no evidence told him of this. He kept bringing up Sean Payton who was apparently cursing at the media. Meanwhile Payton was in Dallas during this whole alleged time. He's irrelevant to the story.

It will be fun to see espn get sued over this and to see this "journalist" get fired.

niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:27 PM   #19
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 29,845
niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Saints GM could eavesdrop on opposing coaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Why do so many Saints fans think the NFL is "out to get them"? I have a friend who keeps crying "The NFL, Goodell, and the media are just out to get us."

Give me a break. If the NFL was truly "out to get you" then you would've never won the Super Bowl. The Saints were practically the NFL's and America's darling after katrina.
The NFL basically bent over backwards for the owner to make sure NO could keep the team and he would not move them. The NFL is not out to get NO. NO embarassed Goodell. That's not something to do unless you want repercussions to be bad.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:37 PM   #20
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Saints GM could eavesdrop on opposing coaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
What a well thought out response. I see you have nothing to add because you judged before you even knew anything about this.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #21
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 29,845
niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Saints GM could eavesdrop on opposing coaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
What a well thought out response. I see you have nothing to add because you judged before you even knew anything about this.
you declared that ESPN basically made something up and will be sued. Why would they do that? All i hear from you is HOMER HOMER HOMER HOMER HOMER HOMER HOMER.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:39 PM   #22
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Saints GM could eavesdrop on opposing coaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
you declared that ESPN basically made something up and will be sued. Why would they do that? All i hear from you is HOMER HOMER HOMER HOMER HOMER HOMER HOMER.
Apparently you skipped the part about the guy being on mike & mike and saying he had no evidence, just a source. But you're right homer homer homer.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:03 PM   #23
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 29,845
niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Saints GM could eavesdrop on opposing coaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Apparently you skipped the part about the guy being on mike & mike and saying he had no evidence, just a source. But you're right homer homer homer.
Every news story starts with "a source says". This may very well turn out to be nothing but the reason you say its nothing is because it's your team, not because of any other reason. Nothing about this story yet screams bullshit.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #24
clipse026
Local High School Star
 
clipse026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 1,836
clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Saints GM could eavesdrop on opposing coaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Every news story starts with "a source says". This may very well turn out to be nothing but the reason you say its nothing is because it's your team, not because of any other reason. Nothing about this story yet screams bullshit.
Have you read anything about it? Alleged device, alleged existence. The guy isn't even sure he used this so called device. What about that sounds legit and not bullshit to you?
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:57 PM   #25
irondarts
.
 
irondarts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,338
irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Saints GM could eavesdrop on opposing coaches

Every story starts with a source, and everything starts with allegations, the NFL will look into the allegations and decide if their is any evidence at all. If the Saints installed it but never used it, it won't matter, they will still get punished severely for installing it in the first place.

However, if this is made up, I sincerely hope ESPN get's sued over this.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy