Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 07-06-2006, 05:58 PM   #16
kblaze888555
Can barely lace up my sneakers

kblaze888555 has an OK reputation so far

Ziani has done a 720 before, but a bit out of control since he was spinning so fast. He had to have pads on the floor and some people to catch him. I've also seen Ziani do a double windmill and he's about 5'9, so he has the little man advantage. I doubt he can kick a ball stuck on the rim though, I'd have to see it to believe it.
kblaze888555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:24 PM   #17
whaley82
High School JV MVP

whaley82 has decent reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
All those guys are jokes, lets talk some real basketball.

Vince Carter
Jason Richardson
Desmon Mason
Corey Maggette

Who wins?

They are definately better basketball players, but all would be detroyed by the original three.

I think that Vince and Jason would beat James White but I don't think they would beat Zani. And I haven't seen the other guy. But I know VInce and Jason would beat White and White didn't even win the slam Dunk contest this year...Well at least I don't think he did. So that other guy must be better then him.
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:24 PM   #18
Efunk7
Serious playground baller

Efunk7 has an OK reputation so far

"I've also seen Ziani do a double windmill and he's about 5'9, so he has the little man advantage. I doubt he can kick a ball stuck on the rim though, I'd have to see it to believe it."

He has done it...it's on the and1 global invasion dvd when they are in france and helicopter has a dunk contest against some of the slam nation guys...i've also seen other videos where he's done it...
Efunk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:58 PM   #19
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
James White
Taurian Fontenette AKA Air Up There from the And1 tour
Kadour Ziani

i have seen air up there play live twice and theres no question he wins this... when i saw him he did an effortless 360 between the legs with out warming up... then he did another one during the game.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 05:51 PM   #20
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Someone was just viewing this. Who you be dude? this thread was buried a long time ago. Good to see some blasts from the past.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 09:27 PM   #21
littlespyda
Decent playground baller

littlespyda has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
Yes, but they are basketball players, not show monkeys.

Let the AND1 boys stick to their jumping exhibitions.
this is funny because nearly everyone on and1 has played in college if not everyone. alot of them have played professionaly. helicopter scored 65 points in a aba game. as for the dunk contest, i'll go with tj aka air up there.
littlespyda is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: