Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-25-2012, 10:22 PM   #16
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Doctor K has not been impressing people
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlver
no I don't drink alcohol, I get sick before I get drunk.

gotta increase ur tolerance and mind-control
Doctor K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:27 PM   #17
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor K

Mind-control? It's a physical reaction. head throbs like shit and I get a massive migraine.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:30 AM   #18
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

this is what happens when you ask for drug advice on ish.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:12 PM   #19
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That's sort of what happened to me, at least with marijuana. Still, there's never a good time to start doing 'em.

Anyway, we all know the real intent behind this thread, and it's to ask us if doing drugs will hinder you from becoming a doctor. It won't, if you're smart, hard working, and dedicated to the process. It will destroy you if you're just another douche bag premedical major, though.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:20 PM   #20
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
because they would give you moments greater than the rest of your life will ever see. you gotta live life to its fullest right?

there is a time and place for everything... college.

anyway, if your life is on the right path why ruin it with drugs. why do you think doing drugs is living life to the fullest?
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #21
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
because they would give you moments greater than the rest of your life will ever see. you gotta live life to its fullest right?

... We as humans like to rationalize our behavior, even if that behavior isn't conducive to shit. I suggest you look that up, because arguing that drugs can help you is retarded.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:36 PM   #22
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol OP is a junkie
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #23
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I did drugs when I was younger but luckily I was just a scavenger user, meaning that I only did it when my buddies were doing it or at parties or just hanging out. I wasn't doing every week or anything like that.

Cocaine was my favorite, while ecstasy was my least favorite.
DMV2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:22 PM   #24
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
there is a time and place for everything... college.

anyway, if your life is on the right path why ruin it with drugs. why do you think doing drugs is living life to the fullest?
Because drugs can get you amazing feelings that nothing else in life can get you. In other words, if you dont do drugs u missing out on the amazing things you can experience life. its that simple.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:23 PM   #25
Shadynasty's
The Nightman Cometh

Shadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterShadynasty's is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

For what it's worth, many of the opiate users I know currently and have known in the past have been doctors (MDs). Probably in part because of ease of access. None used H. Just pharmaceuticals.
Shadynasty's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:24 PM   #26
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
That's sort of what happened to me, at least with marijuana. Still, there's never a good time to start doing 'em.

Anyway, we all know the real intent behind this thread, and it's to ask us if doing drugs will hinder you from becoming a doctor. It won't, if you're smart, hard working, and dedicated to the process. It will destroy you if you're just another douche bag premedical major, though.
not really bro i was just wondering isn't waiting till you're on the right path, whether waiting till you get a job or enter college, much much better than starting early? obvious answer is yes. And then wondering what happens to the people who are able ot wait. I think those people live life ot its fullest. because they experience drugs and still have a good life.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:14 PM   #27
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Because drugs can get you amazing feelings that nothing else in life can get you. In other words, if you dont do drugs u missing out on the amazing things you can experience life. its that simple.

that is that stupidiest thing i've ever read.

**** you hippie.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:18 PM   #28
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
that is that stupidiest thing i've ever read.

**** you hippie.
lol? how so

Are you stupid? drugs can give you amazing feelings. TRUE. if you don't do drugs you won't get those amazing feelings. TRUE. so, if you dont do drugs you miss out on some of the amazing feelings in life TRUE.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #29
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

Quote:
not really bro i was just wondering isn't waiting till you're on the right path, whether waiting till you get a job or enter college, much much better than starting early? obvious answer is yes. And then wondering what happens to the people who are able ot wait. I think those people live life ot its fullest. because they experience drugs and still have a good life.

No, you're rationalizing. Let's say you're on the right path--going to school, getting good grades, have a great girlfriend, etc.--and then you get caught with drugs. That will **** you up, a lot. But hey, go for it. You'll realize what you did once you get rejected from medical school and/or fail out.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #30
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
No, you're rationalizing. Let's say you're on the right path--going to school, getting good grades, have a great girlfriend, etc.--and then you get caught with drugs. That will **** you up, a lot. But hey, go for it. You'll realize what you did once you get rejected from medical school and/or fail out.

wow i never thought about the possibility of getting caught
mind = blown

But no man i'm just saying, if you are on the right path, and don't get caught with drugs but still do em, safely, i think you got the most out of life. thats all i'm sayin. Because this is better than those who start drugs early and get only drugs & trouble all their life. and better than those who never do drugs even if everything else in their life is cool. thats what i'm sayin.

At the end of the day i'm just trying to get the most out of life
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: