Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2012, 09:45 PM   #31
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!
 
LBJMVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,856
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor K
lol? how so

Are you stupid? drugs can give you amazing feelings. TRUE. if you don't do drugs you won't get those amazing feelings. TRUE. so, if you dont do drugs you miss out on some of the amazing feelings in life TRUE.


to say they can give you feeling nothing else can...

for some people, the high of getting to watch the NBA draft is just as good of a high as doing drugs.

i've smoked weed. watching the draft makes me alot happier
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #32
shlver
코비=GOAT
 
shlver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,293
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
do you know what is causing it? like lack of enzyme production or something? i find it interesting that people have different reactions to alcohol. i've known several chinese people who become really red in the face when they drink. usually they only have 1 or 2, if they have more they just get sicker.
Don't know exactly. I've read about the defective ALDH2 enzyme and whenever I have time I can run a PCR to determine its genotype. Wouldn't be surprised if I do have a defective one because it is common amongst asians.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #33
sick_brah07
National High School Star
 
sick_brah07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,220
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
to say they can give you feeling nothing else can...

for some people, the high of getting to watch the NBA draft is just as good of a high as doing drugs.

i've smoked weed. watching the draft makes me alot happier


for me

cocaine

speed

pills

nba draft
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:59 PM   #34
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!
 
Doctor K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,237
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
to say they can give you feeling nothing else can...

for some people, the high of getting to watch the NBA draft is just as good of a high as doing drugs.

i've smoked weed. watching the draft makes me alot happier
You haven't tried Molly


But the high you get watching draft (really you get high?) is NOT the same as the one you get from drugs. like i said, you gotta live life to its fullest. both skydiving and climbing mountains is fun, but jus because you did one of them doens't mean the other isn't worth doing. this sounds like something obvoius, but in case you didn't notice that is just how stupid your argument was.
Doctor K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:08 PM   #35
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!
 
LBJMVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,856
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor K
You haven't tried Molly


But the high you get watching draft (really you get high?) is NOT the same as the one you get from drugs. like i said, you gotta live life to its fullest. both skydiving and climbing mountains is fun, but jus because you did one of them doens't mean the other isn't worth doing. this sounds like something obvoius, but in case you didn't notice that is just how stupid your argument was.


i dont need to do drugs to make me feel good... im already a happy person.

i enjoy drinking, and find no need to try drugs. i would like to have a happy family in the future, and not be a stupid bum.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:09 PM   #36
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!
 
LBJMVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,856
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor K
You haven't tried Molly


But the high you get watching draft (really you get high?) is NOT the same as the one you get from drugs. like i said, you gotta live life to its fullest. both skydiving and climbing mountains is fun, but jus because you did one of them doens't mean the other isn't worth doing. this sounds like something obvoius, but in case you didn't notice that is just how stupid your argument was.


tell me the definition of high.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:12 PM   #37
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!
 
Doctor K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,237
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
i dont need to do drugs to make me feel good... im already a happy person.

i enjoy drinking, and find no need to try drugs. i would like to have a happy family in the future, and not be a stupid bum.

ok. thats cool. you know what i want? I want to have a happy family, career, and life like you....AND do drugs to make myself EVEN happier.

i win
Doctor K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:13 PM   #38
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!
 
Doctor K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,237
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
What the hell is Molly? Kids these days.

Pure MDMA
Doctor K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #39
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness
 
Jailblazers7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 23,293
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor K
ok. thats cool. you know what i want? I want to have a happy family, career, and life like you....AND do drugs to make myself EVEN happier.

i win

no, you are a kid who just started drinking and smoking weed in the very recent past. you dont win and are in no position to be giving advice about how people should live their lives.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #40
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!
 
Doctor K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,237
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
no, you are a kid who just started drinking and smoking weed in the very recent past. you dont win and are in no position to be giving advice about how people should live their lives.
lol calm down bro. we were both just describing the lives we ultimately want. Neither of us have it yet. And i was just saying my life (with drugs) is better than his without them. can't deny it.
Doctor K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #41
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness
 
Jailblazers7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 23,293
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor K
lol calm down bro. we were both just describing the lives we ultimately want. Neither of us have it yet. And i was just saying my life (with drugs) is better than his without them. can't deny it.

I'm calm i just think its ironic that a kid who just made the most naive thread in history about drugs is giving out advice that ppl should use drugs to maximize the happiness in their lives.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:31 PM   #42
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!
 
Doctor K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,237
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I'm calm i just think its ironic that a kid who just made the most naive thread in history about drugs is giving out advice that ppl should use drugs to maximize the happiness in their lives.
there is a reason i made that thread. its because i'm not wrong. i want to be as happiest as possible and drugs are needed for that. thats all.
Doctor K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:47 PM   #43
Lebron23
3rd Greatest Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Land of 3 NBA titles
Posts: 53,739
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor K
there is a reason i made that thread. its because i'm not wrong. i want to be as happiest as possible and drugs are needed for that. thats all.


Do you have any personal problems son?
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:16 AM   #44
Stuckey
ifirtworld
 
Stuckey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: igloo
Posts: 7,613
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

if u let soft drugs ruin your ambitions, u were destined to be a loser anyways
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:23 AM   #45
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!
 
Doctor K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,237
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Do you have any personal problems son?
no lol. why do you say that? i just want to be as happy as possible son
Doctor K is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:05 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy