Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #121
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Doctor K has not been impressing people
Default Re: Doing drugs early vs. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Doctor K you're a fucking moron. Just thought you should know.

Too bad it's going to take you waking up in a ditch one morning to figure out how dumb you really are.
3 years ago i woudl've reacted to teh same way to someone talkin about drugs.

u'll learn some day kid. for now, ignorance is bliss
Doctor K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #122
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor K

3 years ago? How old are you?
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #123
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
better question:

have you tried any drugs? (if so, which ones)
Old 04-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #124
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
better question:

have you tried any drugs? (if so, which ones)

Vicodin, Adderal, Somas, Promethazine, Ecstasy, Oxycotton, Xanax, Coke, Acid, Mushrooms, Peyote, Ketamine, Molly and some others I'm probably forgetting.

Will never in my life try meth or heroine.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:45 PM   #125
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
Vicodin, Adderal, Somas, Promethazine, Ecstasy, Oxycotton, Xanax, Coke, Acid, Mushrooms, Peyote, Ketamine, Molly and some others I'm probably forgetting.

Will never in my life try meth or heroine.
how were ur experiemces? how am i a moron lol?
Old 04-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #126
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

Quote:
how were ur experiemces? how am i a moron lol?

With the mentality you have right now in thinking your mind can handle any and every drug, you're in for a rude awakening.

I'll contribute nothing else to this thread, and I wish you the best of luck with your future drug experiments.

You're going to need it.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #127
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
With the mentality you have right now in thinking your mind can handle any and every drug, you're in for a rude awakening.

I'll contribute nothing else to this thread, and I wish you the best of luck with your future drug experiments.

You're going to need it.
Oh so you're one of those guys

Bro not all our minds are the same. mine is different from yours. i hope yours did fine handling drugs. mine will do fine for sure.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #128
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

the only drugs you've said you've ever done is weed (twice) and alcohol....

i've smoked weed a good amount... some times i get paranoid and sometimes i feel great... i only get paranoid if i smoked to much and its only happened 3 times out of about 20+ attempts

i just dislike that feeling to much, plus it wasn't nearly worth it for me to spend money on something that i didnt really like anyway. drinking it way more fun and a lot more cheap.

someone offers me a bowl hit ill take it... but it really was as fun as everyone made it out to be the first time i did it.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:21 PM   #129
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
the only drugs you've said you've ever done is weed (twice) and alcohol....

i've smoked weed a good amount... some times i get paranoid and sometimes i feel great... i only get paranoid if i smoked to much and its only happened 3 times out of about 20+ attempts

i just dislike that feeling to much, plus it wasn't nearly worth it for me to spend money on something that i didnt really like anyway. drinking it way more fun and a lot more cheap.

someone offers me a bowl hit ill take it... but it really was as fun as everyone made it out to be the first time i did it.

i honestly really wonder how must it feel to lose control of your mind and go paranoid...i dont think i'll ever find out...must feel weird though, cant even imagine
Old 04-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #130
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
i honestly really wonder how must it feel to lose control of your mind and go paranoid...i dont think i'll ever find out...must feel weird though, cant even imagine

smoke a shit ton a weed and find out...

take shrooms and find out

take acid and find out

the point of hallucinogenics is to lose control of you mind and reality, so don't even F*ckin say that you are immune to that.

but really, it does suck... really weird feeling. everyone i know has had it happen to them when they smoked to much. not really that uncommon. it will probly happen to you the first time you smoke to much as well.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:36 AM   #131
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Doctor K is an idiot.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #132
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Quote: