Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-26-2012, 11:22 AM   #1
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation
Default Django Unchained First Screens (Picture) + Details *F*cking Awesome* Can't Wait

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/04/2...ned-exclusive/

THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE AWESOME.

http://youtu.be/_uxn3RoqTOQ
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:22 AM   #2
I.Malcolm
Serious playground baller

I.Malcolm has decent reputationI.Malcolm has decent reputation
Default Re: Django Unchained First Screens (Picture) + Details *F*cking Awesome* Can't Wait

I keep telling people about this but nobody seems to really get how awesome this is going to be. I love it already.
I.Malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:26 AM   #3
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Django Unchained First Screens (Picture) + Details *F*cking Awesome* Can't Wait

Can't wait for this... Been on dat bandwagon.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:54 AM   #4
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When Pulp Fiction came out. I was in charge of getting tickets for my friends for opening night.

By noon, I called our favorite theater and every show was already sold out. Eventually, I found it playing at a big theater near Time Square that was still a single screen theater. Of course, opening day was packed with movie geeks. People started cheering during the credits.

I remember being particularly impressed with people cheering the name Ving Rhames because I didn't know who he was at that point. Pretty hip (or geeky) crowd I thought.

That was probably the most exciting movie screening I ever went to. Where the whole audience was just hyped for the movie and it delivered.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:01 PM   #5
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cinematography by Robert Richardson

Nice. This guy's awesome.

Also, I'm digging the 50-60's Saul Bass-style graphics

Old 04-26-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I still can't believe Tarantino pulled Christoph Waltz out of his butthole.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:14 PM   #7
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

who is the eyecandy in this movie? comeon
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #8
I.Malcolm
Serious playground baller

I.Malcolm has decent reputationI.Malcolm has decent reputation

Jamie Foxx looking straight Carl Weathers
I.Malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #9
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

DiCaprio

I'm still a little iffy on Jamie Foxx, but this movie will be so awesome regardless.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:50 PM   #10
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

didn't know this story

Quote:
"Landa is a linguistic genius, and the actor who played him needed the same facility with language or he would never be what he was on the page," Tarantino said.

Tarantino grew so frustrated at casting that role, he was five days away from calling off the movie when Waltz auditioned.

"I told my producers I might have written a part that was un-playable," Tarantino said. "I said, I don't want to make this movie if I can't find the perfect Landa, I'd rather just publish the script than make a movie where this character would be less than he was on the page. When Christoph came in and read the next day, he gave me my movie back."
Old 04-26-2012, 06:29 PM   #11
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

I am so glad Will Smith turned down . I think Jamie Foxx will do better job than because he already played a slave in a western already with "Wild Wild West" (which is suck) and a slave ghost in "Bagger Vance".but Will does need to broaden his roles outside of saving the world from aliens.

Last edited by Gundress : 04-26-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #12
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa

Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:49 PM   #13
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

Kerry Washington.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:54 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
I am so glad Will Smith turned down . I think Jamie Foxx will do better job than because he already played a slave in a western already with "Wild Wild West" (which is suck) and a slave ghost in "Bagger Vance".but Will does need to broaden his roles outside of saving the world from aliens.

This post confuses me for a number of reasons.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:16 AM   #15
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
This post confuses me for a number of reasons.

Jamie Foxx was really good in Ray and Collateral.

Will Smith? lol. No.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: