Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #31
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Official New York Knicks vs Miami Heat 1st Round Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Here comes Scooter conveniently to kick the Knicks when theyre down. I know you were salivating, especially since Melo played bad. Lebron guarding Melo is a mismatch for the Heat? Where were you when he dropped 42?...
Well, LeBron ate his cookies today. Playoffs are a different beast. I already said that Melo could - and should - have a better game two. But the fact remains, LeBron is a better defender than Haslem, especially the way Melo was playing today. You have to attack the mismatches. But for Woodson, unfortunately, that means getting the ball to Melo or JR and watching.

Quote:
The most a player has scored on the Heat all season. Everyone relax. Its one game. Melo, Chandler, Shumpert all banged up at some point in the game. I actually saw Shumpert holding his knee before that play happened.
I'm not worried about Chandler, having the flu jives with what we saw today. Slow, mostly. Losing Shumpert is unfortunate, but he wasn't going to be a difference maker in this series. Not the way Woodson uses him anyway, and not offensively. I didn't see what was wrong with Melo. Physically anyway.

Quote:
I just would like to see us settle down and play smart, mistake free basketball. The result at this point is secondary. We played way too wound up. Melo especially. Thats why all his shotsbwere too strong. If i was Woodson, the 1st thing I would say to my guys in the locker room is "so what?" Its glorified because its a blowout but at the end of the day, its still just one loss.
Playing smart and letting JR run the offense are mutually exclusive philosophies. I liked what I saw out of Baron early though. I didn't even know he could still dunk.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:19 PM   #32
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shumpert has a torn ACL.

Just get well kid for next season.

Hopefully the team will get a starting two guard, so that much pressure won't have top be on you.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:21 PM   #33
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Here comes Scooter conveniently to kick the Knicks when theyre down. I know you were salivating, especially since Melo played bad. Lebron guarding Melo is a mismatch for the Heat? Where were you when he dropped 42?... The most a player has scored on the Heat all season. Everyone relax. Its one game. Melo, Chandler, Shumpert all banged up at some point in the game. I actually saw Shumpert holding his knee before that play happened. I just would like to see us settle down and play smart, mistake free basketball. The result at this point is secondary. We played way too wound up. Melo especially. Thats why all his shotsbwere too strong. If i was Woodson, the 1st thing I would say to my guys in the locker room is "so what?" Its glorified because its a blowout but at the end of the day, its still just one loss.

He conveniently goes missing when the Knicks play well, but now that the Knicks get blown out, he is all over here.

Fake fans are fake.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #34
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

When did I go missing? I post here all the time.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #35
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Aite guys.....

Chill.

It was an ugly game, let's not get on each other over it.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #36
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Everybody love everybody.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:32 PM   #37
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
When did I go missing? I post here all the time.

Your volume of posts certainly changes depending on whether the Knicks win or lose.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #38
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

I would have to see that quantified.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:59 PM   #39
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I blame the refs along with the players and Woodson.

Our offense was poor from the start but we were playing good defense and the Heat were up by just 3 points before the refs decided to take over.
When that happened Knicks fell apart. I don't know what would happen if it was fairly officiated but we surely wouldn't lose by 33.

Also I have a question,do the refs stay the same throughout the series ?
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:03 PM   #40
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I blame the refs along with the players and Woodson.

Our offense was poor from the start but we were playing good defense and the Heat were up by just 3 points before the refs decided to take over.
When that happened Knicks fell apart. I don't know what would happen if it was fairly officiated but we surely wouldn't lose by 33.

Also I have a question,do the refs stay the same throughout the series ?
I think the refs stay the same, but I'm positive they will be getting memos to lighten up on what they did today.

Although they only capped off the teams already piss poor, non-prepared game plan.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #41
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I think the refs stay the same, but I'm positive they will be getting memos to lighten up on what they did today.

Although they only capped off the teams already piss poor, non-prepared game plan.
We did come to play unprepared but like I said we were in the game before the refs took over.
We were in the game despite playing poorly on offense and refs giving them momentum made a huge difference. Heat were scoring a shitload of points from the line and we played worse and worse as we started to fall behind.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #42
redrich2000
I brick open layups

redrich2000 has no real reputation yet.

To repeat, this game was close until the refs let them build a lead from the FT line late in the second quarter. And that despite Chandler being sick, Melo shooting terribly, Amare being back for only a few games, no Lin, Jefferies still injured...

To those of you saying Amare needs to take over the team... have you even watched our last 24 games?

This series is far from over.

Last edited by redrich2000 : 04-28-2012 at 10:35 PM.
redrich2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:20 PM   #43
Sarcastic

Quote:
I would have to see that quantified.

Don't have access to view your post history, but I check this forum every day and notice who is contributing and who doesn't.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:25 PM   #44
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Default 1

I actually think I post way too much.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:48 PM   #45
Sarcastic

Default Re: 1

Quote:
I actually think I post way too much.

We finally agree on something.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: