Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-28-2012, 11:49 PM   #46
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 1

That was a lob.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:52 PM   #47
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
That was a lob.

Indeed.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:56 AM   #48
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official New York Knicks vs Miami Heat 1st Round Thread

I am sure it can't be worse than game 1, but with our fiercest outside defender out, it's gonna be virtually impossible to win home games, let alone the series.

Two young, strong, very athletic guards taken out by torn ACL in the same night. Nba can be cruel. Especially after 66 games crammed into a 4 month schedule.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:08 AM   #49
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At this point I just want to win a game.

Back-to-back sweeps is something I want to avoid.

With refs wearing Heat jerseys and Iman injured our chances of winning the series are at minimum.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:22 PM   #50
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

Knicks will win tonight with Melo and Chandler going off. Book it.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:31 PM   #51
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ownage
Knicks will win tonight with Melo and Chandler going off. Book it.
And Fields will lock down D-Wade.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #52
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is Chandler still sick?
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:25 PM   #53
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think they were saying Chandler is feeling better and will play.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:13 PM   #54
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I think they were saying Chandler is feeling better and will play.
It's not about playing. It's about playing well.

If he's still sick so much that he'll suck like in game 1 then he better not play.

I hope he'll be able to play well because he's the only advantage we have in the starting lineup.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:34 PM   #55
Clutch
Stop flopping

Another easy win for the Heat.
I hope you're happy knickscity.

Sweep.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:37 PM   #56
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I'm too frustrated to offer up a detailed rant. This series should be so much more competitive.

GTFO Woodson.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:42 PM   #57
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
I'm too frustrated to offer up a detailed rant. This series should be so much more competitive.

GTFO Woodson.
Usually I'm frustrated when we lose but that's not the case tonight.
I'm just sad.

This series has actually been boring to me. I will watch the games just because I'm a Knicks fan. Otherwise I wouldn't watch a minute of it after 2nd quarter on Saturday.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:44 PM   #58
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Another easy win for the Heat.
I hope you're happy knickscity.

Sweep.
Actually I'm overjoyed.

I've already told you why I wanted Miami.

We weren't likely to get out of the first round no matter who we played.

No damn way I want Miami to have an easy road to the finals.

They worked for this one tonite, and the series is not over.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:44 PM   #59
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

I hope the Heat get the Lakers in the Finals. Mike Brown knows how to utilize a superior front court. Assuming Kobe lets them, Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum will buttf*ck that team into next fall.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:46 PM   #60
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:

GTFO Woodson.
I really can't disagree, the creativity on offense is non-existent.

And the Knicks haven't played defense since the regular season game against Miami.

The playoffs are where players and coaches are defined.

Right now Woodson is giving us a glimpse of why he got fired in Atlanta.

He better have the team ready to defend the home court.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: