Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-09-2015, 09:52 AM   #1
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Take heed my younger brothers the day will come

The blood in our veins, the perfect instinct for sports, there is no denying what we are are, all my fellow african americans on this website reach down deep feel the pain of those who fell before us, your ancestors were all decimated by slavery, your home was stolen from you, does it not enrage you to stand before the white man who is responsible for driving us from ourhome? my ancestors, your ancestors both gone, enslaved by their ancestors for their whole lives, we are descandants of a warrior race who had kingdoms as far as the eye could see, everything we were now only survives in our blood and genes.The white man wont rest until every trace of that has vanished, cause he is haunted every day and night by a single overriding fear that we as a warrior race may one day rise up from the ashes and obliterate them, i dreamt, i yearned to be the one to start the movement to avenge us, yet the white devil has battered and broke me just like the others, you cannot know the torment i felt, unless the next generation are the ones to finish this, we will be lost, lost forever to the memory of time!

Last edited by Im so nba'd out : 04-09-2015 at 11:33 AM.
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:53 AM   #2
Joyner82reload
Decent college freshman

Joyner82reload has decent reputationJoyner82reload has decent reputation
Default Re: Take heed my brothers the day will come

shine my shoes, boy.
Joyner82reload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 09:55 AM   #3
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
shine my shoes, boy.
your ignorance is only surpassed by your stupidity
Old 04-09-2015, 10:13 AM   #4
Joyner82reload
Decent college freshman

Joyner82reload has decent reputationJoyner82reload has decent reputation

Quote:
Ancestors decimated by slavery

-Slaves that were captured and sold into slavery by native africans. Why not blame those that sold you into slavery as opposed to those that owned you?

-The same slavery that made it possible for you to be in the United States in the 1st place, otherwise you would likely be living in an african village

-have not every race/group of people at some point been decimated by slavery? if not worse, such as genocide? From sex to religion to homeland to sexual orientation, you name a class and they've been oppressed. Many far, far worse than what africans in the slave trade endured. Hell the Arab slave trade was much worse than the Atlantic slave trade, no one is a descendent from that however as they castrated the men upon acquiring them.

Quote:
Home was stolen from you

-Given the opportunity, would you choose to move back to Africa?

-How was it stolen? Do you mean by a rival tribe that ransacked your village, raped your women, and sold everyone that survived into slavery?

Quote:
Kingdoms as far as the eye can see

400 years later, still living in this

As for the rest of your post, if white people were really concerned and viewed blacks as a separate entity...then you would be eliminated. The white race controls everything in this country, from military to legislature to judicial.

Last edited by Joyner82reload : 04-09-2015 at 10:28 AM.
Joyner82reload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:13 AM   #5
Prometheus
for your health

Prometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Take heed my younger brothers the day will come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
The blood in our veins, the perfect instinct for sports, there is no denying what we are are, all my fellow african americans on this website reach down deep feel the pain of those who fell before us, your ancestors were all decimated by slavery, your home was stolen from you, does it not enrage you to stand before the white man who is responsible for driving us from ourhome? my ancestors, your ancestors both gone, enslaved by their ancestors for their whole lives, we are descandants of a warrior race who had kingdoms as far as the eye could see, everything we were now only survives in our blood and genes.The white man wont rest until every trace of that has vanished, cause he is haunted every day and night by a single overriding fear that we as a warrior race may one day rise up from the ashes and obliterate them, i dreamt, i yearned to be the one to start the movement to avenge us, yet the white devil has battered and broke me just like the others, you cannot know the torment i felt, unless the next generation are the ones to finish this, we will be lost, lost forever to the memory of time!"

Prometheus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:24 AM   #6
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus
made up numbers...
Old 04-09-2015, 10:42 AM   #7
DonD13
skuduskur

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

no way op is actually black lmao
DonD13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:46 AM   #8
Im so nba'd out
Banned

We are faster, stronger, smarter, jump higher, better fighters,we have more heart, and our dicks our much bigger.We are superior in everyway.You make up fake numbers to claim you are smarter yet you cant make up fake numbers to claim you are superior physically cause the eye test would dispel it every time just by watching any sport under the sun.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:52 AM   #9
BigNBAfan
I hit contested shots

BigNBAfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBigNBAfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBigNBAfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBigNBAfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBigNBAfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBigNBAfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBigNBAfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBigNBAfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBigNBAfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBigNBAfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBigNBAfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dude sounds like okonkwo
BigNBAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 01:37 PM   #10
Prometheus
for your health

Prometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation herePrometheus has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
made up numbers...

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm

Contains citation.
Old 04-09-2015, 01:43 PM   #11
Budadiiii
Interweb Bully

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Another black dude with inferiority complex...

Dude, go to school and do your best. Stop trying to measure up with white people. Stop over compensating for your perceived lack of adequacy.

You're just getting into your own head like I see with so many young blacks. Calm down, relax, and focus on education and finding a job. The pieces will fall where they fall.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 01:47 PM   #12
BlazerRed
Teen heartthrob

BlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cotton
BlazerRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:35 PM   #13
Prometheus
for your health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Another black dude with inferiority complex...

Dude, go to school and do your best. Stop trying to measure up with white people. Stop over compensating for your perceived lack of adequacy.

You're just getting into your own head like I see with so many young blacks. Calm down, relax, and focus on education and finding a job. The pieces will fall where they fall.

Old 04-09-2015, 02:36 PM   #14
AkronAngel
Serious playground baller

AkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAkronAngel is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP dumb.
AkronAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:45 PM   #15
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

dude77 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdude77 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdude77 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdude77 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsdude77 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

dude77 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: