Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #136
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Song of Ice and Fire Novels

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Bullshit.. -.-
page 919 on A Dance with Dragons
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #137
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
page 919 on A Dance with Dragons
Congrats -.-
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #138
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Congrats -.-
I dont like your tone or that stupid smiley
Old 07-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #139
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Congrats -.-
Zen just read the damned book already!
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #140
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I did already!

Im actually in withdrawals, whishing there was more..lol
Old 07-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #141
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I did already!

Im actually in withdrawals, whishing there was more..lol
My mistake
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #142
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
i just went to goodreads.com to check when i finished it.. It was on April, 29th 2012..
Old 07-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #143
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
My mistake
yeah well it aint your fault entirely.. i did go on about a half a year saying I wanted to read it but never getting to it..lol
Old 07-12-2012, 11:22 PM   #144
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

done
Old 07-12-2012, 11:23 PM   #145
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
done
thoughts?

Pissed like I was?

Dame algo guey.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:20 AM   #146
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
thoughts?

Pissed like I was?

Dame algo guey.
I think this is the most interest i have taken into books since goosbumps.

What pissed you off?

Its funny because as i was reading the books i would kinda pause and think "I can really see Dany meeting Jon Snow at the wall".Or when they talk about the Blackfryes being gone i was like ya they are gonna come back.

But i had no idea how detailed these books are and reading this thread the rhaegar and lyanna theory is crazy.

I also changed favorite characters or how i looked at them alot during the books.

I was bored with stannis in the second book but in the 3rd he became my favorite.Which kind of saddens me because i dont like his future, seems to me that sooner or latter hes going to be proven to be a false Azura hai and get killed which sucks because i think he said he never asked for this.

Really really want to know more about the whitewalkers.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:27 AM   #147
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
I think this is the most interest i have taken into books since goosbumps.

What pissed you off?

Its funny because as i was reading the books i would kinda pause and think "I can really see Dany meeting Jon Snow at the wall".Or when they talk about the Blackfryes being gone i was like ya they are gonna come back.

But i had no idea how detailed these books are and reading this thread the rhaegar and lyanna theory is crazy.

I also changed favorite characters or how i looked at them alot during the books.

I was bored with stannis in the second book but in the 3rd he became my favorite.Which kind of saddens me because i dont like his future, seems to me that sooner or latter hes going to be proven to be a false Azura hai and get killed which sucks because i think he said he never asked for this.

Really really want to know more about the whitewalkers.
I agree with almost everything you said.. No doubt. I ended up loving how my feelings changed towards Jaime.

Naw the only reason I was pissed at the end of Dances With Dragons is Danny just lingering all over the place and then NOTHING happens... Also, that everything starts building up and then not even a bit of action occurs at the end. Now that really makes me anticipate The Winds of Winter but that just means waiting a few years due to how long Martin takes to scribe his novels.

We all pretty much know whats going to happen to Jon (which im cool with). I also imagine that the Danny+Jon meeting will occur and that they will be pitted against The White Walkers who will arise in the Winds of Winter.

That ending to ADWD was just a massive tease, so I guess Im just spoiled..lol
Old 07-13-2012, 12:28 AM   #148
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

I think it'd be pretty badass if Sir Robert Strong/Gregor Clegane dies again and gets reanimated into a wight. Then, in order to protect Sansa and maybe Arya, Sandor fights him. Of course, Sandor pretty much gets owned in the fight but manages to kill Gregor. As he lays dying, he asks the sisters to burn him so he doesn't turn into a wight, thus confronting his fears and allowing his life to end meaningfully.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:43 AM   #149
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Didnt see Varys coming out at the end and killing kevan.

What does littlefinger have planned?is he just out to destroy cersei?

So many other questions
Old 07-13-2012, 11:40 AM   #150
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

if this question spoils anything for the others, just disregard. Im on like page 200 of book 2

Q: Who the heck has Ice (Eddark's longsword made of Valyrian steel) after the end of the first book? It sure as hell aint Ned. And Winterfell dont got it. Robb don't got it neither.

Thats been messing with me since the end of the first book. Did Martin say and I glossed over it? I hope some idiot don't got it. Like when the dude taking everyone to the Nights Watch took the gold cloaks longsword and gave it to some chump kid who never had a sword his whole damn life.

I don't wanna know who ends up with it after the whole thing, just who has it after Ned no longer had it. I love that sword, got a sick ass name and everything
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: