Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-25-2012, 08:12 AM   #241
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Song of Ice and Fire Novels

I've really gotta re-read these books.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:22 AM   #242
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I've really gotta re-read these books.

Shit, I want a new book NOW!
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:58 AM   #243
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika
Well I guess that it makes sense since Aegon has the Golden Compnay with him.
aegon is more then likely a blackfyre
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #244
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

If the world ends on Dec. 21st this year, the one major dissapointment I will have is not knowing how this story ends.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:46 PM   #245
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Shit, I want a new book NOW!
THIS.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:49 PM   #246
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Gotta wait till 2014 at least. Maybe 2015.

Old 10-25-2012, 12:50 PM   #247
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

^

This is why I'm considering re-reading books to hold me over.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:51 PM   #248
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Winds of Winter cant blow fast enough.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #249
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what makes me even more anxious for tWoW is that the pace is guaranteed to pick up compared to the last two books since he said in an interview that there will be 2 battles at the start along with all cliffhangers (jaime, jon) to be resolved in the beginning
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:06 PM   #250
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Gotta wait till 2014 at least. Maybe 2015.

what!!!??

i thought it was like March 2013

dammit.
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #251
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
what!!!??

dammit.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #252
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
what!!!??

dammit.

The 3rd season of the show comes out in March 2013. The 6th book won't be till 2014-2015.

I believe the only reason the show takes such a long break inbetween seasons is because they don't want to catch up with GRRM's slow writing.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:33 PM   #253
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
^

This is why I'm considering re-reading books to hold me over.

Yep. Just re-read ADWD, about to start ASOS to get in line with the show.

I have a feeling The Winds of Winter will be equal or better than A Storm of Swords. Should be tons of action and advances in the overall story arc.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #254
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Yep. Just re-read ADWD, about to start ASOS to get in line with the show.

I have a feeling The Winds of Winter will be equal or better than A Storm of Swords. Should be tons of action and advances in the overall story arc.

Hope so. I think i may start from the prequels and read slowly and take notes through out and do so through the series. See how close that gets me to 2014.

Before doing this though I wanted to start reading American Gods. Anyone here read it before? Is it worth the read?
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:39 PM   #255
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone know a good spot to get the prequels, the Dunk and Egg stories, or anything else? I went to all the big book stores and no one has it, and my Nook can't find it. They gotta be on Amazon or something.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: