Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-26-2012, 11:20 PM   #31
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: A Song of Ice and Fire Novels

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
We still don't know for sure as of the end of book 5, but general consensus on fan sites seems to be that R+L=J

I read all the books and thought I understood them, but I just googled "R+L=J" and this shit just blew my mind.

I need to go back and reread them now, I thought I was clever for catching the fact that the Hound was still alive. George RR Martin is a very clever writer, you have to pay close attention to catch these things.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:23 PM   #32
Brujesino
BoGawd

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im reading the 2nd book and Renly just died
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:25 PM   #33
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
I read all the books and thought I understood them, but I just googled "R+L=J" and this shit just blew my mind.

I need to go back and reread them now, I thought I was clever for catching the fact that the Hound was still alive. George RR Martin is a very clever writer, you have to pay close attention to catch these things.

There's so much stuff like that! I go to another forum and people post little quotes and I'm like, how did I miss that quote! I was reading so fast through the series that I missed a ton.

For instance, this one isn't a huge deal, but I totally missed that Dany had a miscarriage at the end of ADWD
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:25 PM   #34
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Im reading the 2nd book and Renly just died
Well you just ruined this weeks episode for yourself
Old 04-26-2012, 11:30 PM   #35
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero

For instance, this one isn't a huge deal, but I totally missed that Dany had a miscarriage at the end of ADWD
How did you miss that?? Its such an essential part of her story..lol

I always find it crazy when I read that people missed some crucial details.. I must read way too slow..lol
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #36
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
How did you miss that?? Its such an essential part of her story..

I always find it crazy when I read that people miss missed some crucial details.. I must read way too slow..lol

I just read it as if she was sick and shitting herself and maybe she had an early period.. Then I read something that said Dany had a miscarriage and I didn't even really remember that scene... So I went back and read it and I was

Wait a minute.. aren't you still in the middle of ADWD?
Old 04-26-2012, 11:41 PM   #37
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I just read it as if she was sick and shitting herself and maybe she had an early period.. Then I read something that said Dany had a miscarriage and I didn't even really remember that scene... So I went back and read it and I was

Wait a minute.. aren't you still in the middle of ADWD?
Lol...yeah I am.

I haven't encountered any spoiler that I realize to be spoilers, so im cool.
Im on 'The Blind Girl' chapter.

And no offense meant on that comment..haha
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:42 PM   #38
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

None taken
Old 04-26-2012, 11:44 PM   #39
Brujesino
BoGawd

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Well you just ruined this weeks episode for yourself
I knew i should have waited a little longer to start reading the 2nd book
Old 04-26-2012, 11:46 PM   #40
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I knew i should have waited a little longer to start reading the 2nd book
Join the darkside like most of us here and keep reading. The books are better but the show is great! You're gonna want to know what's in book three before it comes to tv.. trust me. That book is bananas!
Old 04-26-2012, 11:48 PM   #41
Brujesino
BoGawd

Quote:
Join the darkside like most of us here and keep reading. The books are better but the show is great! You're gonna want to know what's in book three before it comes to tv.. trust me. That book is bananas!
I shall continue reading.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:01 AM   #42
SoCash
Can barely lace up my sneakers

SoCash has an OK reputation so far

Wasn't John Snow killed? Or did I misread that part?
SoCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:05 AM   #43
Cangri
National High School Star

Cangri has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCash
He's dead and won't be coming back. Maybe as a wight.

Last edited by Cangri : 04-27-2012 at 12:07 AM.
Cangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:14 AM   #44
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCash
Well Zen.. if you're still in here.. you might have found the first spoiler you'll notice.. Bruj run!!! if you don't want spoilers!
Old 04-27-2012, 12:14 AM   #45
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangri
He's dead and won't be coming back. Maybe as a wight.

Nights King 2.0?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: