Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #436
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Song of Ice and Fire Novels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Drogon is supposed to be about the size of a bull and the others a bit smaller. Im thinking like...bull to big boar in size difference. They tell a story of how none of the dragons raised in the dragon pit in Kings Landing ever reached the sizes of the first 3 that grew up free and took over the kingdoms.

And I dont think she was baby sick. I think she has the pale mare/bloody flux/mega shits. But I suspect she fights it off since dragons dont get sick like normal people. Shes not supposed to be able to get pregnant at all anymore.

Quote:
When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves, when my womb quickens again and I bear a living child, Khal Drogo will return to me.

Quote:
When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, [Quentyn Martell (the sun's son) coming from the west to die in the east]

When the seas go dry [The Dothraki sea - last chapter in Dance, Dany comments the grass is yellowing in the autumn, drying]

And mountains blow in the wind like leaves, [The pyramids of Meereen - the ones Viserion and Rhaegon burnt down to ash]

When my womb quickens again and I bear a living child, [Dany was pregnant when Drogon took her - she miscarried in the Dothraki sea due to bad water/food and stress (same stuff made my own wife miscarry once, sadly)]

Khal Drogo will return to me. [Then Drogon comes and finds Dany as she's trying to walk back to Meereen, just after she goes over this prophecy in her head - this time, he is helping Dany rather than just taking her out to the middle of no where and it seems that he has finally accepted she is going to ride him at will now - in other words, he is finally there for her]

The crazy witch lady didn't say she wouldn't ever have children again, it was just worded in a way that made it seem like things that could never happen. It doesn't say anything about not being pregnant.. she just may never have one survive pregnancy or child birth.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:32 AM   #437
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

The moment I saw the live cargo box I was reminded of how Tyrion is gonna be smuggled overseas. Anybody else shares the same sentiments?
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:16 AM   #438
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
The moment I saw the live cargo box I was reminded of how Tyrion is gonna be smuggled overseas. Anybody else shares the same sentiments?
naaaahh that's just how they travel coach class in westeros.

jk, sounds like a good way to set precedent.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:19 PM   #439
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got the impression that by "quicken" she meant the process starting. As in...she is barren. Wont get pregnant to start with.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:24 PM   #440
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
naaaahh that's just how they travel coach class in westeros.

USAirways is similar.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #441
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
The crazy witch lady didn't say she wouldn't ever have children again, it was just worded in a way that made it seem like things that could never happen. It doesn't say anything about not being pregnant.. she just may never have one survive pregnancy or child birth.
When is the sun ever going to rise in the west and set in the east?

She barren for life, foo
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #442
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Ancient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected poster

Will Euron get to control the smallest two dragons with the Dragon Horn?

And what about Aegon Targaryen? He seems like he doesnt sympathize with her aunt Danny at all and her claime to the throne.

Also the three head dragon of prophecy could very well be Tyrion, Jon and Aegon, not including Danny, she might go mad for all we know.

They say that when a Targaryen is born the Gods flip a coin: one side is madness.

And last but not least. Never trust Varys. He's our only source for saying that Young Griff is indeed Aegon. He might be playing us all off on that as well, or Young Griff aka Aegon might be a Blackfyre! Remember this: "Black or red, a dragon is still a dragon." - Illyrio Mopatis, to Tyrion

Last edited by Ancient Legend : 04-25-2013 at 06:09 PM.
Ancient Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:04 AM   #443
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
When is the sun ever going to rise in the west and set in the east?

She barren for life, foo
it explains it right in the post I quoted..... foo
Old 04-26-2013, 11:01 AM   #444
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
it explains it right in the post I quoted..... foo
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:03 PM   #445
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
Will Euron get to control the smallest two dragons with the Dragon Horn?

You mean Victarion?

I'm really interested in what he's going to do once he lands in Slaver's Bay with that dragon horn.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #446
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Ancient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
You mean Victarion?

I'm really interested in what he's going to do once he lands in Slaver's Bay with that dragon horn.

Victarion has the "horn" but i'm not sure Euron would have handed it to him so easily knowing Victarion could use it. Afterall, Euron did rape Victarion's wife, why would he trust him with a task like this. I'm betting that Victarion has traitors aboard or a fake Horn.

Also, there should be an appearance by Gerion Lannister soon, he was the brother of Tywin. He was last seen on a ship towards Valyria.

Last edited by Ancient Legend : 04-26-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:24 PM   #447
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board

Quote:
Victarion has the "horn" but i'm not sure Euron would have handed it to him so easily knowing Victarion could use it. Afterall, Euron did rape Victarion's wife, why would he trust him with a task like this. I'm betting that Victarion has traitors aboard or a fake Horn.

Whatever Euron is planning is going to fail. Victarion is an adored leader who is acquiring a loyal army of his own, has 100+ ships and this "horn," and he's presenting all of this to the most powerful woman in the world.
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:15 AM   #448
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Whatever Euron is planning is going to fail. Victarion is an adored leader who is acquiring a loyal army of his own, has 100+ ships and this "horn," and he's presenting all of this to the most powerful woman in the world.

Renly was an adored leader as well, huge army and he was defeated pretty easily, although he never was a POV character like Vic.

I want to see Stannis sacrifice Theon to the Red God and somehow use that to defeat the Boltons.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:59 AM   #449
beastmode
CP3&BG&JxOVER&DJ&MB&JJ

beastmode has decent reputation

got this on .mobi, going to read it soon
beastmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:32 AM   #450
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Renly was an adored leader as well, huge army and he was defeated pretty easily, although he never was a POV character like Vic.

I want to see Stannis sacrifice Theon to the Red God and somehow use that to defeat the Boltons.
I think lots of these people could have died to that kind of magic. W/out it, Stannis would never have gotten his army and taken them to Blackwater Bay.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: