Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-04-2013, 12:15 AM   #481
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Song of Ice and Fire Novels

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
Well Jon's throat was slit and the wound was described as smoking. Salt one of the betrayers was crying and bleeding star, the knight that got smashed by the giant his sigil was a star. It's pretty convuluted way to go about things and frankly I hope Dany's the Prince that was Promised.

By the way has Melissandra ever even brought anyone back to life? so far her powers have been pretty weak.

I'm almost positive he didn't get his neck slit, just stabbed in the back a few times like Caesar.

and of course, none of the red priests have powers they merely ask the lord of light for help and he responds accordingly
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:27 AM   #482
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I'm almost positive he didn't get his neck slit, just stabbed in the back a few times like Caesar.

and of course, none of the red priests have powers they merely ask the lord of light for help and he responds accordingly
First blow went for his neck, but Jon evaded it and got a small cut.
jamal99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:50 AM   #483
mika
High School Varsity 12th Man

mika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputationmika has a terrific reputation

i don't care if aegon may be a fake, i hope he stirs shit up in westeros.
mika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:20 AM   #484
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Inside the tent the shapes were dancing, circling the brazier and the bloody bath, dark against the sandsilk, and some did not look human. She glimpsed the shadow of a great wolf, and another like a man wreathed in flames.

This is from Dany's chapter in AGoT when maegi is "reviving" Drogo. I missed/forgot about the great wolf and man in flames part.
Definitely interesting...
Old 06-05-2013, 12:24 AM   #485
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
This is from Dany's chapter in AGoT when maegi is "reviving" Drogo. I missed/forgot about the great wolf and man in flames part.
Definitely interesting...
the great wolf jon snow or ghost and stannis a the man wreathed in flames since his sigil is burning heart with a stag in the middle.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:03 AM   #486
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

Wolf is probably related to Jon/Ghost and I can't really put my finger on man in flames part, doubt it's Stannis tho ...
Old 06-05-2013, 01:47 AM   #487
Psycho
Banned

Psycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputationPsycho has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Wolf is probably related to Jon/Ghost and I can't really put my finger on man in flames part, doubt it's Stannis tho ...

Maybe it's referring to Azor Ahai? Mel seems to be thinking that its Jon, so maybe the great wolf refers to Ghost and Ghost is with Jon who is wreathed in flames since he is Azor Ahai.
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #488
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I honestly don't see how this series doesn't end with 8 books. The Dance of Dragons didn't even happen in the 5th book.

Right now, I think all this goes down in the 6th book regarding Daenerys
-Battle in Slaver's Bay
-Dany takes control of the Khal
-Dany comes to Westeros
-Aegon successful invasion
-Dany vs Aegon

I have absolutely no idea what will happen with Jon Snow or any of the other characters like Jaime. GRRM did say we will see the Land Beyond Winter so I think that we will get heavy Bran chapters of greenseeing lands that humans can't go on
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:05 PM   #489
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
I honestly don't see how this series doesn't end with 8 books. The Dance of Dragons didn't even happen in the 5th book.

Right now, I think all this goes down in the 6th book regarding Daenerys
-Battle in Slaver's Bay
-Dany takes control of the Khal
-Dany comes to Westeros
-Aegon successful invasion
-Dany vs Aegon

I have absolutely no idea what will happen with Jon Snow or any of the other characters like Jaime. GRRM did say we will see the Land Beyond Winter so I think that we will get heavy Bran chapters of greenseeing lands that humans can't go on

Dany and Aegon/(F)Aegon join forces
Snow is resurrected, joins others.
Stannis is wighted
Snow and Stannis join forces

Dany and Aegon/(F)Aegon + Dragons vs UnSnow and UnStannis + Others
Old 06-06-2013, 11:47 PM   #490
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Stannis is wighted

I definitely see Snow vs Dany as the end game but I don't think her and Aegon team up. GRRM recently said he's writing the "Second Dance with Dragons" that he didn't get to in the 5th one cuz it got so damn big. First one was some time in the past when 2 Targs fought over the throne
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:30 AM   #491
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

Quote:
Stannis is wighted

I'm pretty sure Jon will fight Others and I don't want to see UnStannis, he's cold enough as it is
Old 06-07-2013, 12:48 AM   #492
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
I definitely see Snow vs Dany as the end game but I don't think her and Aegon team up. GRRM recently said he's writing the "Second Dance with Dragons" that he didn't get to in the 5th one cuz it got so damn big. First one was some time in the past when 2 Targs fought over the throne
Blackfyre rebellion.. yea, my scenario probably won't happen.. Would be pretty cool though.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:54 AM   #493
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bran vs Dany with Jon being the deciding factor.

Sansa vs Aegon is something i see happening
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:15 AM   #494
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Bran vs Dany with Jon being the deciding factor.

Sansa vs Aegon is something i see happening

Sansa and the Vale, Riverun (tully stark loyalists) and the North will probably go after the westerlands

Aegon would have to go through the Crownlands before he gets to the Vale. Also, who know's if Highgarden stays allies with the Lannisters or if they turn their cloak and support either of the Dragons.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:25 AM   #495
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

One thing is for sure, the Stormlands are gonna be under new management.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: