Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-06-2014, 06:53 PM   #556
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Song of Ice and Fire Novels

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
I think he will eventually find out he is not ned's son. Also think the revelation that he is not ned's son will put catelyn to ease and allow her to rest.
If he finds out he's the heir and not Ned's son.. will he take Winterfell over Rickon? I think he passes it to Rickon, assuming of course Rickon doesn't die at some point.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:01 PM   #557
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't wait until I can actually read the posts in this thread. Started reading the series a few months ago and am finally into AFFC. I give myself another month or so for these two books.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:26 PM   #558
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
If he finds out he's the heir and not Ned's son.. will he take Winterfell over Rickon? I think he passes it to Rickon, assuming of course Rickon doesn't die at some point.
**** winterfell, he would be the heir to the westeros
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:51 PM   #559
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Jon takes Westeros, Rickon takes Winterfell. I hope Rickon becomes a badass, but on the other hand, he's so young and I really don't know how much time will pass until books finish.
Hurry up George, I want to read it!
jamal99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:17 PM   #560
B-hoop
High School JV MVP

B-hoop has decent reputationB-hoop has decent reputation

Is there a date for the release of Winds of Winter? I don't bother looking it up anymore, not after the ****** took 5 years to write a Dance of Dragons when he promised to do it in 1 year
B-hoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:18 PM   #561
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-hoop
Is there a date for the release of Winds of Winter? I don't bother looking it up anymore, not after the ****** took 5 years to write a Dance of Dragons when he promised to do it in 1 year
My guess is late 2015 is the earliest. Most likely 2016. Nothing confirmed tho
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:21 PM   #562
B-hoop
High School JV MVP

Meh, i wouldn't get my hopes up then, he really doesn't know how to follow deadlines. Let's hope that he will hurry it up when the TV series catch up with the books since i hope HBO put something on their contract regarding this.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:28 PM   #563
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
Robb legitimized him under the belief that he was ned's natural son.
Once jon finds out ned was his uncle, he is honorable enough to give up winterfell to any surviving stark.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:33 PM   #564
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Whats everyones opinion of Aegon at this point?
Real or Fake?
Does he know if he is Fake?
Does connington?
Old 01-07-2014, 01:46 PM   #565
B-hoop
High School JV MVP

I believe one of the Aegons is real, either the one already in Westeros or the one with Tyrion. Remember, there are 3 dragons, and only Targaryens can ride the dragons. So its either Jon, Daenerys and Aegon with Jon being a Targaryen or some of the dragons won't have riders.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:09 PM   #566
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-hoop
I believe one of the Aegons is real, either the one already in Westeros or the one with Tyrion. Remember, there are 3 dragons, and only Targaryens can ride the dragons. So its either Jon, Daenerys and Aegon with Jon being a Targaryen or some of the dragons won't have riders.
correct me If I am wrong, but there is only one aegon. He met tyrion and they played cyvasse, and tyrion convinced him to go to westeros because he would need to score a victory there to have something to offer to daenerys.

Tyrion and aegon parted ways when mormont captured tyrion.

At the end of ADWD tyrion is with the second sons
And aegon and the golden company is going to try to take storms end.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:19 PM   #567
B-hoop
High School JV MVP

Check out the excerpt of Winds of Winter in George's website. It talks about another Aegon and Golden Company which invaded the Stormlands in Westeros.

http://www.georgerrmartin.com/catego...f-winter-news/
Old 01-07-2014, 02:30 PM   #568
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputation

There is only one Aegon

And he is fake, but it won't become a public knowledge. In my opinion he will become a "savior" of the Realm and Rainman's reincarnation, somehow uniting the wartorn South and be proclaimed a new king by High Septon once he takes King's Landing.

He'll basically play a good guy against Daenerys' antagonist as she'll go against him, because he is fake. Obviously that won't go well with the public once their hero is dead and Mad King's Mad Daughter sits on her throne with the blood of people boiling under the fire of her dragons.
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:46 PM   #569
B-hoop
High School JV MVP

Of course there is only one real Aegon

But there are 2 boys saying that they are him, i just proved that with the excerpt from George's own site of the new book.

And no way that happens, the story in the end will be Light x Darkness, dont forget the Wall
Old 01-07-2014, 02:59 PM   #570
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
Whats everyones opinion of Aegon at this point?
Real or Fake?
Does he know if he is Fake?
Does connington?

Aegon is a Blackfyre pretender. All the clues point to him being a fake and Illaryio's son with an Blackfyre woman. I think I remember reading the Golden Company would return to put a Blackfyre on the throne.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: