Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-25-2014, 03:36 PM   #706
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Song of Ice and Fire Novels

Here, have this!

This guy makes some pretty cool videos about "the pink letter" "The Dornish Conspiracy" and "Who poisoned the locusts". The Dornish one being my favorite of the 3.. made a lot of connections that I never put together. Also, he's probably wrong about everything but still really good stuff.

Enjoy.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 04:10 PM   #707
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Glad this thread showed up because I meant to post something in here today and nearly forgot.

SPOILERS THROUGH BOOK 5 Below

So the Fake Aegon theory has been probably the most popular since the 5th book came out. I'm doing the AFFC/ADWD combined reread and kind of got a sense of the Aegon situation I haven't heard many people discuss.

Many assume Aegon is a Blackfyre trying to relclaim Westeros. I do think he's a Blackfyre, but what if he, Illyrio and Varys' main goal is not to overstep the Targaryen claim, but create a new empire where Blackfyre's and Targaryens were together once again.

Basically, get the Blackfyres to be legitimized as Targs and take Westeros? They might just be on Dany's side...Thoughts?
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 04:16 PM   #708
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Glad this thread showed up because I meant to post something in here today and nearly forgot.

SPOILERS THROUGH BOOK 5 Below

So the Fake Aegon theory has been probably the most popular since the 5th book came out. I'm doing the AFFC/ADWD combined reread and kind of got a sense of the Aegon situation I haven't heard many people discuss.

Many assume Aegon is a Blackfyre trying to relclaim Westeros. I do think he's a Blackfyre, but what if he, Illyrio and Varys' main goal is not to overstep the Targaryen claim, but create a new empire where Blackfyre's and Targaryens were together once again.

Basically, get the Blackfyres to be legitimized as Targs and take Westeros? They might just be on Dany's side...Thoughts?

I think there is some overlap to this in the Dornish Master Plan video in the link above. Basically the Dornish want to set up Dornish Law across Westeros and also legitimize Aegon/the Blackfyres.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:32 PM   #709
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Here, have this!

This guy makes some pretty cool videos about "the pink letter" "The Dornish Conspiracy" and "Who poisoned the locusts". The Dornish one being my favorite of the 3.. made a lot of connections that I never put together. Also, he's probably wrong about everything but still really good stuff.

Enjoy.
Very nice, thank you!
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 06:29 PM   #710
MavsSuperFan
NBA rookie of the year

MavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputationMavsSuperFan has a terrific reputation

How come Robb didnt take more of the mountain clans with him when he went south?

Also more of wyman manderly's forces?
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:31 PM   #711
KyleKong
Fin.

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
How come Robb didnt take more of the mountain clans with him when he went south?

Also more of wyman manderly's forces?

He was marching South in such a hurry to free Ned he didn't have time to wait for forces to gather.

Wyman also held back sending his entire force in case there was an invasion of White Harbor.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:10 AM   #712
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst is considered somewhat coolriseagainst is considered somewhat cool

apparently George RR Martin said in an interview that there was a fan theory out there that predicted how the series is going to end. They caught on to every little detail and hints throughout the books that he planted. But GRRM didn't tell us which theory, obviously. This got me really interested, now i wanna know!!!!!
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:54 AM   #713
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainst
apparently George RR Martin said in an interview that there was a fan theory out there that predicted how the series is going to end. They caught on to every little detail and hints throughout the books that he planted. But GRRM didn't tell us which theory, obviously. This got me really interested, now i wanna know!!!!!

He said pretty much the same thing a long time ago, which is why he stays off of the message boards. He didn't want to let the fact that the fans figured out his story to change his story.
Old 08-13-2014, 11:58 AM   #714
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainst

Yup I read that interview. What really stood out to me was that he said the theory was right but he's not going to change it now because he has been seeding the hints since the beginning. He said the Hardcore fans might know the truth but all the casual fans will still be surprised so he's gonna leave it alone. I'm glad he decided to stick to his original vision.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:43 PM   #715
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation hereItsMillerTime has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Here, have this!

Enjoy.

Same guy just uploaded videos about R + L = J and the Tower of Joy. Just about to watch them

Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-u2gUM4Vvc
Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olUOUdlNvyg
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:48 PM   #716
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
Same guy just uploaded videos about R + L = J and the Tower of Joy. Just about to watch them

Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-u2gUM4Vvc
Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olUOUdlNvyg
I watched them.. not as good imo, but he hasn't released part 3 yet.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: