Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-27-2012, 03:08 AM   #31
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

LiLharvard has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Give credit where credit is due: Atlanta Hawks

You'll be waiting a while...

Young point guard . Tick
Young all star. Tick
Future player to build around. Tick
Emerging talent. Tick
G.O.A.T coach. Tick ( who the fk coaches the hawks srs question)

Lol @ your young talent.. Jack Teague??? Dude airballs the gamewinner against us my only memory of him
LiLharvard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:10 AM   #32
marion706
Serious playground baller

marion706 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLharvard
You'll be waiting a while...

Young point guard . Tick
Young all star. Tick
Future player to build around. Tick
Emerging talent. Tick
G.O.A.T coach. Tick ( who the fk coaches the hawks srs question)

Lol @ your young talent.. Jack Teague??? Dude airballs the gamewinner against us my only memory of him

jeff teague>avery bradley
marion706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:17 AM   #33
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

In 4 years Jeff Teague will be 27 Avery Bradley will be Teague's current age by then. That makes me lol .. Because at 19 Avery Bradley can already do everything Teague does and I'd say Avery Bradley is better .. Maybe Teague gets the edge in playmaking ability but what use is that when we reply with that black Steve Nash number 9 Rajon Rondo.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:39 AM   #34
jdm_dc_fan
Local High School Star

jdm_dc_fan has decent reputationjdm_dc_fan has decent reputation

I feel bad for hawks fans. Not because they are gonna have a 1st round exit but because jsmith wants out. He will be wearing a different uniform next year.
jdm_dc_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:59 AM   #35
knickswin
Good college starter

knickswin is a pretty well-respected posterknickswin is a pretty well-respected posterknickswin is a pretty well-respected posterknickswin is a pretty well-respected poster

this season confirms my belief that al horford is totally overrated . . . he is the opposite of dynamic. it's a joke he's made so many all star and all nba teams.

that said, I like Joe Johnson and Josh Smith (that spin move he had against landry fields on sunday was FILTHY) and I could see them beating the celtics in the first round.
knickswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:25 AM   #36
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickswin
this season confirms my belief that al horford is totally overrated . . . he is the opposite of dynamic. it's a joke he's made so many all star and all nba teams.

that said, I like Joe Johnson and Josh Smith (that spin move he had against landry fields on sunday was FILTHY) and I could see them beating the celtics in the first round.

Not really. He made two all-star teams, as a center, and one All-NBA team. He's a top 10 C. He plays good defense, is a very very good passer, runs the floor better than any big man in the league, has a real post game, and is unselfish.

This year is all about Josh Smith stepping up and the East being rough. Without him next year (or an adequate replacement) they won't be in the playoffs.

If I'm the Bulls I do what I can to get him in a trade.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:26 AM   #37
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lets get it!
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:35 AM   #38
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

Hawks fans do yourself favor, don't watch the 2012 playoffs it's going to be reminiscent of a murder scene.

Blood, tears and anguish.

I hope doc lets the bench start game 4 when we are up 3-0
Old 04-27-2012, 05:40 AM   #39
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Hawks fans do yourself favor, don't watch the 2012 playoffs it's going to be reminiscent of a murder scene.

Pls dude stop jinxing our Celts, we get it our team is better, thats a obvious, but just enough of this praising.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:57 AM   #40
LiLharvard
I see GREEN people..

Trolling bra .. You riding shotgun?
Old 04-27-2012, 06:14 AM   #41
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm a Suns fan, but I really enjoy watching the Hawks for some reason. The home court crowd is kind of quiet and sucks, but the team is exciting. Especially Josh Smith, I don't know how anyone can think that guy is boring!
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:23 AM   #42
knickswin
Good college starter

knickswin is a pretty well-respected posterknickswin is a pretty well-respected posterknickswin is a pretty well-respected posterknickswin is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Not really. He made two all-star teams, as a center, and one All-NBA team. He's a top 10 C. He plays good defense, is a very very good passer, runs the floor better than any big man in the league, has a real post game, and is unselfish.

This year is all about Josh Smith stepping up and the East being rough. Without him next year (or an adequate replacement) they won't be in the playoffs.

If I'm the Bulls I do what I can to get him in a trade.

I totally disagree about his post game. it sucks. all he's good at doing in the half court is shooing that 18 footer. he was completely and totally undeserving of being all nba 3rd team last year.
knickswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:29 AM   #43
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:56 AM   #44
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by marion706
cant wait til the Celtics are irrelevant again i mean like real irrelevant delonte west starting point guard irrelevant
Check out Delonte West, he's doing great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Team deserves mad respect...but they're not as good as Boston, with Al Horford...without...not gonna happen.

But that's not hating...Josh Smith...what a season. Deserves 2nd Team All-NBA and 2nd Team All-Defense. He'll get All-Defense and probably 3rd Team All-NBA. Great season.

Give the players and the Coach a lot of credit.
I'm sceptical of Josh Smith being credited for an allstar.. Do you watch him play? Bricking jumpers outside, straight after having success inside. To me he's on a same tier with Igoudala, great body but limited mental focus. IMO such players should be disallowed to be all stars... Especially when we've been waiting on them to get their shit together for like forever. Remember Josh Smith coming in? Remember Igoudala? And have they evolved a bit? Not much.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #45
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marion706
cant wait til the Celtics are irrelevant again i mean like real irrelevant delonte west starting point guard irrelevant
You mean like the hawks?
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: