Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-02-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default My Bloody Valentine

I assume there aren't too many fans here but just in case, MBV is releasing their new album tonight. First full album since the incredible Loveless in 1991.

My pants have been shat.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/0...oming-tonight/
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:28 PM   #2
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Bloody Valentine

Most bands aren't good after 20+ years
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #3
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Most bands aren't good after 20+ years

Yeah, but music was better 20 years ago. So it even's out.

Seems like their website has crashed.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:13 PM   #4
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, I am very interested in this album. Is there an alternate way to acquire aside from the crashed website? I bought Loveless many years ago on reputation alone. I liked it, but it was just a teeny bit too 90's for me at times. I always thought it'd be cool to hear what their music would be like now. I've been getting into Loveless a little more lately though.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:52 PM   #5
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

That's a long time off.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:39 AM   #6
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sixteen dollars seems a little steep for a digital download. Am I looking in the correct spot?
Old 02-03-2013, 12:40 AM   #7
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Sixteen dollars seems a little steep for a digital download. Am I looking in the correct spot?
If you want it legally, that is the price. I agree though.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:44 AM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Heard it, sounds good.

1. she found now
2. only tomorrow
3. who sees you
4. is this and yes
5. if i am
6. new you
7. in another way
8. nothing is
9. wonder 2

Like Only You and New You on first listens.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:23 AM   #9
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Also it's Yo La Tengo playing a 15 minute song on a roof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYF4wbyrNyY
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:36 PM   #10
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

This is the first time since OK Computer came out that I've actually paid for music. I downloaded the mp3s for my ipod but I figured "fuck it, these guys deserve my money" and bought that 24bit .wav version.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:45 PM   #11
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
This is the first time since OK Computer came out that I've actually paid for music. I downloaded the mp3s for my ipod but I figured "fuck it, these guys deserve my money" and bought that 24bit .wav version.
I gave a preview listen of about 2/3rds of the new album on YouTube last night. I liked it a lot. It felt like a good "listen to entire disc at once" situation.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: