Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #91
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official ISH Hip-Hop Discussion Thread

that's fcked. I remember watching that video like 2 months ago.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #92
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
http://www.complex.com/music/2012/09...witter-reacts/

Keef had something to do with it, I bet.

Did you see what he said about it on Twitter?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:16 PM   #93
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

odd future turnt down
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:48 PM   #94
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
http://www.complex.com/music/2012/09...witter-reacts/

Keef had something to do with it, I bet.
He went to my school, graduated last year.
I remember prom night walking into the Westin and him and his brother John were outside completely wasted, yelling incoherent shit across a wide ass parking lot and messing up awfully on simple dances.
It's the talk of the school right now, but a lot of people really hated him and his brother.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #95
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

And his brother, John, was arrested in early June for being involved in a robbery. Turns out he completely lied about it, instead of robbing the guy(who was a close friend to him) with a gun like he said he did, he just took the money from him while his accomplices did the rest.

http://buffalogrove.patch.com/articl...bufffalo-grove

He's been at some of my best friend's reefer parties, but I can't say I knew him too well. A few convos here and there,and he also started hosting reefer parties at his house, which me and some of my friends never went to.

Last edited by GreatGreg : 09-05-2012 at 09:01 PM.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:59 PM   #96
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.suntimes.com/14964520-761...urce-says.html

kind of a shitty article. that kid wasn't even close to being keef's "rival" and wasn't ever getting signed. his one song was just "3 hunna" but as a lil durk diss. and only got views because it came up in the related videos when watching lil durk videos.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #97
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

pretty sure everyone knew that this was going to happen.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #98
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
http://www.suntimes.com/14964520-761...urce-says.html

kind of a shitty article. that kid wasn't even close to being keef's "rival" and wasn't ever getting signed. his one song was just "3 hunna" but as a lil durk diss. and only got views because it came up in the related videos when watching lil durk videos.

and it was all because of some internet beef? ****ing youngins
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:25 AM   #99
Bane
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Bane has an OK reputation so far

Freddie Gibbs - "Queen"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vowrVXNs7_c

211 feat. Freddie Gibbs - "On My Shit"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eooG5Vv4cQ8
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:17 PM   #100
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Did you see what he said about it on Twitter?

yea, that shit is hilarious. I doubt Keef or Reese did it themselves.... but I wouldn't be at all surprised if they set it up.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:45 PM   #101
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/09/t-...lubs.html?_r=1

new jon caramanica, very interesting enjoy.

nardwuar e-40

Last edited by Al Thornton : 09-08-2012 at 05:35 AM.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:26 PM   #102
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

http://pitchfork.com/features/diamon...vival-tactics/

noz on rap nostalgia, now has a column on pitchfork
Old 09-19-2012, 11:48 PM   #103
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgeS65tRAn0
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:32 PM   #104
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

http://pitchfork.com/features/hall-o...ssic-material/

new noz column on classic albums. so much good shit in there. so tired of seeing rappers try and make a "classic" and instead of just making music naturally and as best as they can. waka had no such intentions which is why flockaveli turned out so well. and finally rich also has potential (if interscope doesn't ruin it) because keef doesn't give a fck either.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #105
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Listened to that new Keef album. "No Tomorrow" had me laughing so hard.

So terrible, but it will probably grow on me tbh.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: