Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 04-27-2012, 10:12 PM   #16
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Well it's been a long road

What's wrong with Casey?
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:12 AM   #17
hassano
High School Varsity 12th Man

hassano has decent reputationhassano has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
Farewell. I heard the Heat bandwagon is always looking for more people.

I knkr.
hassano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:29 AM   #18
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
What's wrong with Casey?

This...he's actually a competent coach!! Only thing I beef with him is not playing Ed Davis much.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:45 AM   #19
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

I'm glad we've finally weeded out all the fairweather fans. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, and don't come back when we are back on top.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #20
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

This thread makes no sense to me. When you choose a team as "your team" it's for better or for worse. At least that's the way I see it.

Anyway, as I've stated before. I'm a Basketball fan first, Raptors fan second. I'm looking forward to watching the playoffs.

Watch out for San Antonio
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #21
DJMason
High School JV MVP

DJMason is considered somewhat coolDJMason is considered somewhat cool

Believe me, as someone who followed the team through their first few years of horri-awfulness and all through the post-VC years when we were just as terrible as we are now I'm hardly a "fair weather" fan. The truth of the matter is the only way management will ever get the hint that treadmilling isn't acceptable is if people just ignore the team. You think it's a coincidence that the Leafs haven't won a cup after all these years when they can still sell out the ACC with a mediocre team? Or how about that the Jays actually are undertaking a proper rebuild since people aren't flocking to the Roger's centre?

I've seen this team worse than it is now, but I've never seen it so devoid of any possibility of future success. God help us if Val is a bust.
DJMason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:27 PM   #22
Himan12
On the clouds

Himan12 has an OK reputation so far

The road is dark for this team's long term outlook on winning a championship.

Its gonna be fun watching more crappy old players take time from the young guys.
Himan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:32 PM   #23
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

Doesn't matter how bad this team is and continues to be. Fan for life.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #24
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
this is a funny thread. funny because i've wanted to do/say the same thing for a long time but haven't been able to bring myself to do it. Being a raptors fan is like having a son who sucks at sports, is socially awkward, doesn't pick up women, doesn't have similar interests with you, and plays more with his sisters toys than his own. And this year was like the year he just said f*ck it, i'm gay. Deal with it. And for me it's like damn.... that's the worst news you could ever give me (aka another 8-10 pick) but yet I don't know how to abandon you because you're still my team.... I mean, son.

BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #25
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocirap31
Doesn't matter how bad this team is and continues to be. Fan for life.
we are part of an exclusive club my friend.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #26
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

I'll be a fan until Vancouver gets a team and then I'll jump so fast off the ship.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: