Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #31
swi7ch
Banned

Default Re: Miami's path

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
knicks(garbage)
pacers (wack)
bulls (wack)

Heat have it easy if those are indeed the teams they are going to face en route to the Finals. Hopefully they face BOS somehow so we get treated to a REAL series! I wanna see Wade and LBJ drop 50 pts on that overhyped scrub Avery Bradley or whatever the hells his name is!
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:22 PM   #32
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by swi7ch
Heat have it easy if those are indeed the teams they are going to face. Hopefully they face BOS somehow so we get treated to a REAL series! I wanna see Wade and LBJ drop 50 pts on that overhyped scrub Avery Bradley or whatever the hells his name is!

You guy are not going to be feeling so cocky in a month.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:27 PM   #33
swi7ch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
I wouldn't call four close wins in the ECF a cruise.

You Heat fans are so cocky for not having won shit.

At least MIA got to the Finals in their first year together unlike your team who doesn't even have a healthy superstar and is banking on a WASHED UP jump shooter to carry them over the hump!
Old 04-27-2012, 03:35 PM   #34
Glide2keva

Quote:
At least MIA got to the Finals in their first year together unlike your team who doesn't even have a healthy superstar and is banking on a WASHED UP jump shooter to carry them over the hump!
We got a full team while you're banking on a choker and raptor and a guy that is always injured and not much else beyond that.

BTW, Rose is fine.

And what is getting to the Finals? lebron got their twice and has only won two games total.

What's there to be cocky about? And while you're laughing you lost TWICE to our BENCH!

Get the **** out of here bitch.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:39 PM   #35
swi7ch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
We got a full team while you're banking on a choker and raptor and a guy that is always injured and not much else beyond that.

BTW, Rose is fine.

And what is getting to the Finals? lebron got their twice and has only won two games total.

What's there to be cocky about? And while you're laughing you lost TWICE to our BENCH!

Get the **** out of here bitch.

How many times have the Bulls in Rose's era reached the finals again?

At least LBJ has gotten to the Finals multiple times especially with a WEAKER supporting cast in CLE.

At least Wade has gotten to the Finals twice and even won one (and a FMVP).

Talk to me again once your team has reached the Finals at least once!

Old 04-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #36
ihoopallday
King James

To be the best, you have to beat the best. It's that simple. Honestly though, I think the team coming out of the west will have the toughest road to the finals.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:53 PM   #37
Pointguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
To be the best, you have to beat the best. It's that simple. Honestly though, I think the team coming out of the west will have the toughest road to the finals.
That's possible. I don't think defensively it will be harder than the Knick/Miami path, though.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:58 PM   #38
DTreats
Banned

Yeah, the Heat should definitely be scared.

In the first round they're facing the Knicks, they need to be scared of Melos sub 40% fg shooting, or of Amar'es bad back and general lack of explosivness, or they should be scared of Shumperts GOAT level defense, or maybe Tyson Chandlers amazing offensive game. What a fcking joke, Heat sweep this no problem.

Second round it's likely the Pacers, we all know what wins in the playoffs, STARS. You know who has none? Indiana. Heat in 5.

Third round it's the Bulls. Holy shit we got to be careful of Boozers lock down D, or maybe we should be scared that their only decent playoff scorer shoots way below 50% and is injured. Terrifying, Heat win this easy.
DTreats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:00 PM   #39
pegasus
€uroInU$A

May their path be dark and slippery.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:03 PM   #40
Pointguard

Quote:

At least LBJ has gotten to the Finals multiple times especially with a WEAKER supporting cast in CLE.

At least Wade has gotten to the Finals twice and even won one (and a FMVP).

Talk to me again once your team has reached the Finals at least once!
Neither team has won a championship. And neither team has shown they are the best or set out to reach their goals. The rest is commentary. They are both trying to prove themselves on today's terms. Yesterday won't serve tomorrow's need so this isn't going anywhere.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #41
DTreats
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus
May their path be dark and slippery.
Similar to your mothers mouth.
DTreats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:55 PM   #42
Pointguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTreats
Yeah, the Heat should definitely be scared.

In the first round they're facing the Knicks, they need to be scared of Melos sub 40% fg shooting, or of Amar'es bad back and general lack of explosivness, or they should be scared of Shumperts GOAT level defense, or maybe Tyson Chandlers amazing offensive game. What a fcking joke, Heat sweep this no problem.
Keep thinking that.
Quote:
Second round it's likely the Pacers, we all know what wins in the playoffs, STARS. You know who has none? Indiana. Heat in 5.
Dirk shot 37% in the final three games and he was the lone star on a team that Miami had no answers for.
Quote:
Third round it's the Bulls. Holy shit we got to be careful of Boozers lock down D, or maybe we should be scared that their only decent playoff scorer shoots way below 50% and is injured. Terrifying, Heat win this easy.
Chicago has played better ball than Miami. Miami has a big two who for two years seem to not have developed a smooth flow. Bosh has effectively been moved to the perimeter and all three played better together than last year. Its not a gimme for the Heat. They are going to have to earn it.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #43
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Other than Chicago, the only team Miami really had to fear was Boston. They'll get to avoid one of those two teams, so their path is just fine.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #44
pauk
NBA Legend

Like Lebron said last year... as long as they take care of their business they can and will win... as evident of last playoffs... soon as ONE of the big three or better yet two of them dont perform up to their standards, they wont win against the best teams.... to much depends on them, they HAVE to perform, all of those 3.... i mean.. lets face it, all those other guys around them are not so good... they cant afford one of them not producing... because those points cant be replaced by somebody else....

If Lebron puts up his 27-8-7 and Wade puts up his 22-5-5 (actually he might have to average more points in the playoffs) and Bosh his 18-8-2 and they dont choke to much in the 4th quarter... i can guarantee a championship.... they almost won the championship last season, they were 4-2 against Mavs last year with Lebron going only 18 PPG for gods sake..... and you know he will drop more than that next time in the Finals...

Last edited by pauk : 04-27-2012 at 05:05 PM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #45
I.Malcolm
Serious playground baller

I wonder how many of these shittalking Heat fans are gonna be around when Miami is bumped outta the playoffs..
I.Malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: