Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 05-10-2012, 08:27 PM   #31
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: OT: suspended from my job

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Well, as of today I found a new job. Pays almost exactly the same and is 5 mins away from my house compared to the 30 mins my other job was. I don't know if it's still even worth it to pursue legal options for that. Appreciate all the advise in this thread.

At most you could probably receive the proper severance formula but I'd look into how that works in your State. If you haven't been there long, it might not be too much. Things happen for a reason and maybe this new gig will work out better.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:45 PM   #32
bada bing
College star

bada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected posterbada bing is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: OT: suspended from my job

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Well, as of today I found a new job. Pays almost exactly the same and is 5 mins away from my house compared to the 30 mins my other job was. I don't know if it's still even worth it to pursue legal options for that. Appreciate all the advise in this thread.

first of all, congrats!!! i am glad you were able to find a new job that pays exactly the same. its a new start.

2nd of all, i think you should consider legal options. the least you can do is contact a lawyer who will tell you if you should pursue a legal course or not.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: