Is any else like super unbelievably psyched for these playoffs? I can barely contain my excitement!!
1. The amount of pressure that Miami Heat, and Lebron James in particular, is under is truly mind boggling (has any team in history faced this kind of pressure?
Maybe the '96 Bulls come close). Championship or bust. Can you imagine if they lost again?? Lebron might have a nervous breakdown.
2. This is a big post season for Kobe. He has enough talent around him to at least make it to the finals. If he's as great as people say (like on Jordan's level) then he should be leading the Lakers out of the West, shouldn't he? If the they wimper out in the 2nd round again, I think we can safely say that MJ status is out of reach (If it's not already. 33 year old Jordan would be winning a title with this L.A team). He doesn't have that many quality seasons left.
3. To me, Durant is now the best player in the league. PROVE ME RIGHT KD!!!
4. Perhaps one last HOORAAAHHH for Duncan and the Spurs. This is it. This is their last chance. As soon as Duncan leaves, the Spurs turn into the Grizzles (good team based around depth and teamwork but no shot at a ring), and if Pop leaves too, they will revert back to late 80s form (i.e pretty ****ing mediocre).
5. Blake Griffins first post season. Take notes people! If he even averages 45% from the floor during these playoffs I will be shocked.
at his jumpshot.
6. No one is talking about the Celtics. Literally....no one. They have no chance of even making it to the finals, right? RIGHT?? Keep saying that. That's what they want you to think.
Is there anything else that you guys are super psyched for? Only post if you are super psyched though.