Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
Apogee
Local High School Star

Apogee is considered somewhat coolApogee is considered somewhat cool
Default New Brooklyn Nets gear leaked

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fan...ets-gear-leaks

What do yall think? Kinda simple
Apogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:01 PM   #2
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New Brooklyn Nets gear leaked

Looks like ass.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:07 PM   #3
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2013 Champions

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

It's a little too simple. I love the black and white (the Spurs really pull it off.... but at least their logo has a little something)... this is literally just plain. It's clean, but it's also boring.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:09 PM   #4
Westbrook0
Serious playground baller

Westbrook0 has an OK reputation so far

I'm glad no one else likes it, because I'm definitely buying some of that gear, and I won't be lost in a sea of people wearing that same thing.

Those shirts are awesome.
Westbrook0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:19 PM   #5
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster

Addidas sucks ass, NBA should switch to Nike like the NFL did... NFL gear is way better than it was with Reebok(bought some fresh Nike NFL gear at the draft party yesterday and it's all higher quality than it used to be in the past years)
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #6
Kobr
Bryant

Kobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wish the Chargers would do a similar rebranding. I might actually wear some Charger gear in public if it wasn't a goofy fucking lightning bolt.

Kobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:04 PM   #7
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like it. Looks plain but not to plain. I'll rock it. Wish the Knicks weren't so fruity.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:11 PM   #8
TheStarting5ive
Decent playground baller

TheStarting5ive has an OK reputation so far

I actually like it. Looks like a real clothing line. Can be worn everywhere.
TheStarting5ive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #9
Nash
NBA lottery pick

Nash is starting to rub some people the wrong wayNash is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Looks awesome and classy. Love the badge.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:45 PM   #10
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's not forget in a couple months I guarantee they come out with better designs and color schemes. Remember when OKC first started out? A lot of people hated the logo when it was first leaked.

Hopefully the jerseys look good
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #11
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you just know jayz had a big hand in this, all black everything
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #12
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wouldn't be surprised if this was all Jay Z.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:53 PM   #13
Noof
Local High School Star

Noof is considered somewhat coolNoof is considered somewhat cool

Looks like a generic Old Navy t shirt.
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:57 PM   #14
FindingTim
National High School Star

FindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat cool

I guess I'm weird cuz I think the new logo is pretty sick
FindingTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #15
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

That looks terrible. So plain.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: