Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-28-2012, 07:02 PM   #16
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Chandler should be banned from basketball forever.

It was obviously a foul, and I don't see how flagrant 1 is at all outrageous.

Chandler was going for the cheap shot, and he got called for it. Cry me a ****ing river.

I don't have any sympathy for players who are playing terribly, and try to take out their frustration on others.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #17
t-rex
17 NBA Championships

t-rex has an OK reputation so far

Lebron should be given some sort of congressional medal of honor for even returning to the floor after the blatant (flagrant 2) foul abuse he took all afternoon.

What Chandler did was a million times worse than Artest has ever contemplated. I thought he should have been tossed.

I thought today's game was very well officiated with the exception of Chandler's foul being reduced from a F2 to an F1. The official should have stayed with his initial cut call.

Officials of this quality are never wrong when they use their gut instinct and allow crowd reaction to assist them in making sure all calls are correct.

I applaud the officiating today.

t-rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #18
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That was more dangerous than the MEtta World Piece elbow. Did you see Lebron's head snap back? and then he ROLLED on the floor? Why would he roll if he was not injured?

And the way Lebron heroically got back up, shit brought tears to my eyes. Could Kobe do that? I think not. A vicious shot like that and Kobe would be out for 2 years.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:04 PM   #19
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
It was obviously a foul, and I don't see how flagrant 1 is at all outrageous.

Chandler was going for the cheap shot, and he got called for it. Cry me a ****ing river.

I don't have any sympathy for players who are playing terribly, and try to take out their frustration on others.

Lebron James set the same exact screen of the Bulls game and didn't get called for it. The league is showing clear bias. It's a foul, but James also flopped afterwards.
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #20
NugzHeat3
Local High School Star

NugzHeat3 has an incredible reputation hereNugzHeat3 has an incredible reputation hereNugzHeat3 has an incredible reputation hereNugzHeat3 has an incredible reputation hereNugzHeat3 has an incredible reputation hereNugzHeat3 has an incredible reputation hereNugzHeat3 has an incredible reputation here

People missing the obvious sarcasm in the OP.

It was definitely a foul but not worthy of a flagrant one, let alone two. LeBron just sold it really well.
NugzHeat3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:06 PM   #21
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Even tho this thread is a bit pointless, and even tho Lebron did a bit of a flop (that's probably why his neck hurt lol), the real sad thing is that people think the OP was being serious.

I know it's the internet, but come on...

Last edited by Whoah10115 : 04-28-2012 at 07:10 PM.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:11 PM   #22
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Even tho this thread is a bit pointless, and even tho Lebron did a bit of a flop (that's probably why his neck hurt lol), the real sad thing is that people think the OP was being serious.

I know it's the internet, but come on...
I'm always serious. That foul....it just offended me deeply on so many levels. And the thought Lebron flopped, i mean come on. WOuld a man that big and that strong flop? He'd look like a ******. No way.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #23
Extempo
Great young streetballer

Extempo has an OK reputation so far

Lebron's a flopping bitch...what else is new? Even other players in the league don't respect him. It doesn't get more sad than that.
Extempo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #24
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
Lebron James set the same exact screen of the Bulls game and didn't get called for it. The league is showing clear bias. It's a foul, but James also flopped afterwards.
You are a retard.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:20 PM   #25
gilalizard
National High School Star

gilalizard is starting to rub some people the wrong way

LeBron did the same exact thing against the Bulls a few weeks back, leaned in on a questionable screen, and got nothing called against him.
gilalizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #26
Tlova
Great young streetballer

Tlova is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Lebron might be in minor discomfort. Why is this allowed? He rolled and held his head. And why the **** was it reduced to a flagrant one?
Tlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #27
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

LBJ obliterates John Lucas the same exact way, nothing happens...

man...fvck the refs...

Heat are better than us to begin w/....LBJ's the best player in the world, DWade is top 5, we gotta defend those guys, and to make it worse we got the refs against us too...

smh...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:29 PM   #28
niko
I Run NY.

Look im clearly being sarcastic because i don't know what to say. Chandler set a borderline dirty pick. But it wasn't hard enough to injure, to do anything. It was a foul. There are harder picks than that in almost any NBA game you see. In the Atlanta/NY game the other day both teams gave each other 10 little shots harder than that.

And because Lebron flopped the refs called it a flagrant 2 foul and an ejection initially. I mean....i know this is a softer NBA, but are you kidding?

That was a horrid call and anyone who says otherwise is retarded or a homer.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #29
ImmortalNemesis
Not Russia 2018

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who cares? Its just one play. The Knicks played horrible. They obviously didn't have a good offensive game plan. I literally cringed every time Melo got the ball. What does he contribute other than iso ball? There was absoltely no ball movement for NY. They were trying to force feed Carmelo. All Miami had to do was put 2 or 3 guys around him and that would force NY into a bad shot, a TO, or a shot clock violation. Learn how to play the f*cking game. Don't just give the ball to Carmelo. That was like literally their only go to play.

Give the ball to melo! Give the ball to melo! He had 3 guys around him and instead of moving the ball over to the weak side they would still try to pass it to him over LeBron. A f*cking disgrace to the game of basketball. Learn how to play the game the right way.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: