Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-28-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default InsideHoops is upgrading servers Tuesday or Wednesday

It'll be like the 7th time we've upgraded servers. It's not that we haven't updated, its just that the forum keeps exploding higher and higher with each hot moment.

Anyway, keep enjoying the playoffs with us, sorry for occasional interruptions!
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: InsideHoops is upgrading servers Tuesday or Wednesday

about time
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #3
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

about time
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool

Jeff, get on your shit.

These weak-ass servers are inexcusable.
LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:37 PM   #5
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

thank you..
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:37 PM   #6
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

If you know the forum is exploding higher and higher, why couldn't you after the 3rd or 4th failure just upgrade it a lot?
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #7
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Sorry guys, working hard at it, literally just upgraded a month ago, and gotta do it all over again Tue or Wed. Will be a BIG upgrade (that will cost several hundred bucks more each month)

We should be here for you 99% of the time, though!

Keep enjoying hte playoffs here with InsideHoops and again, sorry for the occasional annoyance!
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #8
noob cake
Good college starter

noob cake has not been impressing people

How great is our Gawd?

Gawbe can crash the forums without a playoff game.

I can't imagine the crash the Lakers games will cause us.
noob cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #9
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

That's good news to hear.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #10
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Glad to see Jeff handling this.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #11
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Sorry guys, working hard at it, literally just upgraded a month ago, and gotta do it all over again Tue or Wed. Will be a BIG upgrade (that will cost several hundred bucks more each month)

We should be here for you 99% of the time, though!

Keep enjoying hte playoffs here with InsideHoops and again, sorry for the occasional annoyance!

You're making a ton of money on this site and still this site crashes during game 1 in a blow out.

We're the reason why you make money, please give us a site that works correctly.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #12
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ISH = no.1 at server crashes
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #13
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

In before Dirk crashes ISH again tonight
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #14
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
In before Dirk crashes ISH again tonight

OKC fan?
LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #15
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've never heard this before.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: