Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #16
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation
Default Re: InsideHoops is upgrading servers Tuesday or Wednesday

ISH is one of the most cheaply funded forums in the whole interwebs. You can't even have your own profile, find posts, signatures, etc.

Should at least upgrade to vBulletin.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #17
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
You're making a ton of money on this site and still this site crashes during game 1 in a blow out.

We're the reason why you make money, please give us a site that works correctly.
Amen!
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #18
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
You're making a ton of money on this site and still this site crashes during game 1 in a blow out.

We're the reason why you make money, please give us a site that works correctly.

MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #19
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

people who posts and bashes the admins maybe thinking keeping online forum this big is easy.. Go ahead make your own... and see for yourself if its easy...

thanks for the heads up jeff! more power
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:51 PM   #20
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Upgrade all you want, but there's nothing that could stop LeGod from crashing this site again and again and again..
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:52 PM   #21
Stephen Curry
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Stephen Curry has an OK reputation so far

dude unban me! i enable my ads insidehoops!
Stephen Curry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #22
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool

It's time to upgrade the web design as well, Jeff.
LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #23
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

The InsideHoops blog had 60 THOUSAND spam comments in moderation

Just spent 2 days with the web hosts and managed to get them eliminated, which will now enable me to upgrade wordpress. I wasn't able to do it because of all the comments

So, later today I am going to ask you guys to recommend a WORDPRESS DESIGN for me to use. And then I'll use it and then finally upgrade to the latest wordpress
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #24
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops

Just spent 2 days with the web hosts and managed to get them eliminated, which will now enable me to upgrade wordpress. I wasn't able to do it because of all the comments

So, later today I am going to ask you guys to recommend a WORDPRESS DESIGN for me to use. And then I'll use it and then finally upgrade to the latest wordpress

LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #25
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Thank you. We appreciate the fact yhat you're doing something to work this situation out.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:00 PM   #26
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterinclinerator is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

its good to be back
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #27
HEAT111
ohh hohohohoh

HEAT111 has decent reputation

As long as I'm able to view my posts and threads. Do it.
HEAT111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #28
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Upgrade all you want, but there's nothing that could stop LeGod from crashing this site again and again and again..

Yeah, his eventual choke job will crash ISH no matter what.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #29
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

I'm not gonna be an ass because I like this site and I've been here for 5 years now, but seriously, don't you make enough money from all these ads to be able to give us a working site to start with?

I mean, it's pretty cheap that we even can't watch other posters old posts, even the smallest and crappiest forums have a function like that and you're actually making a profit from this site but still it feels like we're in '02 or something.

We all appreciate ISH but honestly, it doesn't seem that you appreciate us considering the fact that the site is barely working.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #30
noob cake
Good college starter

noob cake has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Yeah, his eventual choke job will crash ISH no matter what.

Which will make ISH crash harder?

1. LeFlop and crew choking out of the playoffs?

Or

2. Kome chucking his away into 20% FG on 25 shots?
noob cake is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: