Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-28-2012, 06:25 PM   #1
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Not sure if some people are serious...

Where was the great Heat defense when the game was 31-29 with Melo having a bad game?

Let me guess Heat "decided" to raise the effort when the refs started screwing up... amazing coincidence?

JR gets hacked going to the basket by two players, no call, just a couple of minutes later Chalmers misses an open layup and gets a call when nobody touched him.

Lebron bullying Melo in every play, getting away with every type of contact, Lebron flops and Melo is called for a push off? Are you kidding me, even JVG said he would stop talking right there…

That two plays right there are a testament to how the game was called.

Illegal screen when Chandler is standing still? Flagrant 2 on the second Chandler screen? Offensive foul on Amare when battier is clearly moving sideways?

How do you not go on a run when the refs are calling the game that way in your favor and you got Lebron on your team?

and like i said in the gamethread, tis is like going to the marathon with you buddy, break his legs and then go “hey I finished 1 hour earlier than you, please no excuses”

How do you remain competitive after that second quarter highway robbery?

Ish and RGM went down because how disgusting the second quarter was, but yeah nothing happened

Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: