Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-29-2012, 12:51 AM   #16
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Subways vs Quiznos

I like Quiznos better, I'll eat at either one though.

I recently discovered Safeway has amazing sandwiches.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:43 AM   #17
Solidape
Serious playground baller

Solidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo
Classic Italian from Quiznos is the best sub I've ever eaten.

You gotta try more places dawg!
Solidape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:39 AM   #18
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

watch your mouth ******
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:45 AM   #19
Fawker
Prove it honkey

Fawker is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFawker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

The same. You basically make them using their hands. They are both fresh.
Fawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:03 AM   #20
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Subway is there for you in places Quizno's is not, this is important for loyalty. Quizno's may do a few things better, but Subway does a lot of shit quite well.

Gimme Subway.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #21
Cangri
National High School Star

Cangri has not been impressing people

Quiznos' subs are tastier imo, and seem to have more meat in them.
Cangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:01 PM   #22
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Capriotti's

If I'm stuck in a rut and want a sandwich quick though I'll usually go with subway. Their sweet onion sauce is amazing. I put that shit on everything.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:03 PM   #23
Cangri

Cangri has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Their sweet onion sauce is amazing. I put that shit on everything.
Oh man, you read my mind, that's the ONLY reason I ever go to subway, I just wish I could buy that sht to make my own subs at home.
Cangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:06 PM   #24
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cangri
Oh man, you read my mind, that's the ONLY reason I ever go to subway, I just wish I could buy that sht to make my own subs at home.

It just adds so much depth to a sandwich. You could seriously put it on any sub and it would make it 10x better.
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #25
nathanjizzle
Not a genius :(

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

overall quiznos has the better sandwiches..but subway has the best sandwich with there footlong mcrib.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:19 PM   #26
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

Subway, their bread is the best out there. Well at least for the one I eat at. Never had Quiznos.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:52 PM   #27
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i am in south jersey and i think subway rolls are horrible. very surprised by some of the responses in here.

Quote:
Ive ate Subways for years. but a lot of franchises do not make the bread properly. there are only a few subways around here that make the bread correctly. it has to be moist and flavorful. its half the sandwich.

this must be a very true statement.
NoGunzJustSkillz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #28
dyna

dyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this boarddyna is popular on this board

Quiznos >>>> Subways
dyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 04:52 PM   #29
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP has decent reputationLBJMVP has decent reputation

but forreal though....

zaxby's = best fast food ever.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #30
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

It's subway not subways. This is for the OP and every other poster that added an s. You NEVER put an s on subway.

Subway for me, love their bread and COOKIES.
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: