Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-29-2012, 01:30 AM   #1
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Mustard fans!!!

I love mustard!

I use it in many of my meals, and I add extra mustard on shit like Hot dogs, burgers, sandwiches.

Any recipes or odd mustard food combinations ya'll would like to share?

We make a great mustard battered chicken.

Get the chicken batter it with mustard add onions, salt, brown sugar, jalapeños, pepper, basil, and throw it in the oven.

andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:43 AM   #2
Solidape
Great young streetballer

Solidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Mustard fans!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923

I love mustard!

I use it in many of my meals, and I add extra mustard on shit like Hot dogs, burgers, sandwiches.

Any recipes or odd mustard food combinations ya'll would like to share?

We make a great mustard battered chicken.

Get the chicken batter it with mustard add onions, salt, brown sugar, jalapeños, pepper, basil, and throw it in the oven.

repped, but brown sugar will burn...rest sounds delicious
Solidape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:53 AM   #3
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i like a little spice in my mustard :)
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:55 AM   #4
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just made this 15 minutes ago.

Sorry for the big ass pic
Old 04-29-2012, 01:56 AM   #5
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidape
repped, but brown sugar will burn...rest sounds delicious

Naw... it's just a lil bit, to add some sweet contrast.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:57 AM   #6
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
i like a little spice in my mustard :)

MMM... yeah.. I love this shit too. Unfortunately I'm the only one in my family that likes it, so we get the traditional one. But when I go shopping I buy the little one
Old 04-29-2012, 02:02 AM   #7
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

i never used to like mustard. it was always mayo and never mustard. now i find mayo nasty and really disgusting. mustard is very tasty.

honey mustard is the king though. its probably the best dressing you can use for sandwiches. besides maybe vinegar and olive oil and salt and pepper
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:07 AM   #8
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
i never used to like mustard. it was always mayo and never mustard. now i find mayo nasty and really disgusting. mustard is very tasty.

honey mustard is the king though. its probably the best dressing you can use for sandwiches. besides maybe vinegar and olive oil and salt and pepper

Whenever I go to SubWay the dude looks at me like I'm crazy when I keep telling him to add more mustard. I add the honey mustard along with the regular kind (since they don't have spicy mustard).
Old 04-29-2012, 02:11 AM   #9
Solidape
Great young streetballer

Solidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Just made this 15 minutes ago.

Sorry for the big ass pic

That shit looks delicious man, I am hungry like a mother!!!
Solidape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:13 AM   #10
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

all mustards are good mustards

but yellow mustard is in a category unto itself. as a mainstream condiment it can fit in comfortably alongside friends like ketchup and mayonnaise at a neighbourhood hotdog stand or it can situate itself on a gourmet dish of the highest quality without even the savviest foodie batting an eye

ALL HAIL FRENCH'S
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:18 AM   #11
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6OnX-HmGwc

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:07 AM   #12
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As a New Yorker, I'm not down with yellow mustard.

This is the most popular mustard in New York

This stuff is good too.

Remember when Sean Hannity tried to make it a big deal that Obama wanted spicy brown or Dijon mustard on his hamburger? Like it was un-American and elitist? Hannity is grew up and works in New York where Gulden's is king and Obama's from Chicago where they make Kosciuszko's. So to make his stupid elitist charge work, Hannity had to pretend that he didn't know tons off people growing up who liked spicy brown mustard and that Gulden's isn't available cheaply in every single supermarket in New York or Long Island where he's from. What a tool that guy is.

Anyhow here's a mustard taste-off.
http://www.seriouseats.com/2009/10/w...oney-deli.html
KevinNYC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:40 AM   #13
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When I lived in Munich I couldn't get enough of Weisswurst ("white sausage" made from veal).

They serve it with this sweet mustard that is the perfect accompaniment. Best beer food in the world imo.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:01 PM   #14
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love the German mustard that comes in a toothpaste type tube, but that is hard to find, so I usually go with something that taste similar, and that is...the mustard from IKEA. No shit, IKEA mustard is totally awesome.

JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:09 PM   #15
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mustard fan reporting in
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: