Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-29-2012, 12:26 PM   #16
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation
Default Re: Mustard fans!!!

I want to buy a jar of the sharpest mustard in the world and just casually place it on the lunch table @ work someday. If I can't find black mustard anywhere I might just mix the current jar with wasabi instead.
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:55 PM   #17
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapallaz
I want to buy a jar of the sharpest mustard in the world and just casually place it on the lunch table @ work someday. If I can't find black mustard anywhere I might just mix the current jar with wasabi instead.

Have you tried this stuff?

It will open up your sinuses.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:59 PM   #18
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #19
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mmmmm I had no idea these mustards existed, ya'll are putting me on, hopefully I get a chance to taste some of these gifts from God.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:41 PM   #20
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

If it ain't honey mustard, get that sour and tangy shit out my face.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:23 AM   #21
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can't fathom how anyone can like ketchup or mayo. F*ckin look like blood and semen respectively YUCKYUCKYUCK

Goes

1. Dijon
2. spicy brown
3. french yellow

there's a brand at the polish store (WHAT IS IT WITH CENTRAL EUROPE and condiments damn u guys got that on lockdown) that is the most delicious condiment ive ever tasted.. will post alter

Horseradish and WOrcestershire sauce are the sh!t as well

Best sammich...
COrned Beef
Turkey
Pickle
Cheddar
YellowMUstard
REd Onion
Rye

they mak freakin fish sticks taste god.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:39 AM   #22
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

Essential ingredient in my remoulade sauce.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #23
Osiris
Banned

Osiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Can't fathom how anyone can like ketchup or mayo. F*ckin look like blood and semen respectively YUCKYUCKYUCK

Goes

1. Dijon
2. spicy brown
3. french yellow

there's a brand at the polish store (WHAT IS IT WITH CENTRAL EUROPE and condiments damn u guys got that on lockdown) that is the most delicious condiment ive ever tasted.. will post alter

Horseradish and WOrcestershire sauce are the sh!t as well

Best sammich...
COrned Beef
Turkey
Pickle
Cheddar
YellowMUstard
REd Onion
Rye

they mak freakin fish sticks taste god.

What kind of semen are you tasting?
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:59 PM   #24
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

I definitely like normal mustard over spicey brown or honey mustard.

Here is a weird meal I eat (because it's so healthy and cheap)

1 can of tuna
1 can of corn
drain both, heat in micro
then mustard the hell all over both and stir (add cheese if you like)

I mean LOTS of mustard.

Everyone makes fun of me for eating it, but it's really good with cheese and tons of mustard.
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:15 PM   #25
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris
What kind of semen are you tasting?

What don't you understand about the word "respectively" jerk-off boy. I don't like your jerk-off emoticon. I don't like your jerk-off words. And I most certainly don't like your jerk-off self.

I'd expect more from an admirer of Ancient Egypt.

But alas, has-beens will always be in the past. So slow.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #26
Osiris
Banned

Osiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
What don't you understand about the word "respectively" jerk-off boy. I don't like your jerk-off emoticon. I don't like your jerk-off words. And I most certainly don't like your jerk-off self.

I'd expect more from an admirer of Ancient Egypt.

But alas, has-beens will always be in the past. So slow.

I understand the respectively part, I just don't see how solid white mayo looks like pearly white c*m.
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:25 PM   #27
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris
I understand the respectively part, I just don't see how solid white mayo looks like pearly white c*m.

Lol. Got me there.

Hmm.. something's up.

Gonna go check a doctor.
Old 04-30-2012, 03:08 PM   #28
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Pulaski's is always a really good Polish mustard. They don't have as much distribution as Kosciusko, so it's harder to find.

After reading this thread I checking out the mustard taste test, I picked up Englehoffer's Horseradish Mustard. Good stuff. Pricey though.

I don't mind ketchup and mayo at all. For me it goes like this

Sandwiches with Mayo
Turkey
Roast Beef (my wife does ketchup and mayo on this...which I resisted at first, but it's good.)
BLT

Sandwiches with Mustard
Ham
Salami
Mortadella

Hot Dog - Mustard
Burger - Ketchup.
Fries -Ketchup

I'm skipping sugar at the moment, so now I'm putting mustard on my burgers.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:14 PM   #29
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nah fvck him, he's always ruining Biggaveli songs.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:16 PM   #30
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

the secret to In-N-Out's famous burgers is mustard cooked beef patties.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: