Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

Default On the bright side...

the Bulls are probably going to make the ECF... and you know what? Anything can happen. I've never been a big believer that huge shake-ups would be necessary to beat the heat. The Bulls are a way better "team" this year though. Fact is, Lebron was hitting his three's. That's why they won. We might not be playing for a championship in June, but the Bulls aren't just second-round fodder without Rose. I don't see a reason to stop believing in this team.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:41 PM   #2
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: On the bright side...

I would love for the Bulls to win it all this season still but man I'd just feel terrible for Derrick Rose if the Bulls won without him.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:18 PM   #3
MaCC2MuCh
dont blink or i get by

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose
the Bulls are probably going to make the ECF... and you know what? Anything can happen. I've never been a big believer that huge shake-ups would be necessary to beat the heat. The Bulls are a way better "team" this year though. Fact is, Lebron was hitting his three's. That's why they won. We might not be playing for a championship in June, but the Bulls aren't just second-round fodder without Rose. I don't see a reason to stop believing in this team.

yea to be honest its still wide open and the bulls still can win although winning will be much uglier now and not as dynamic with rose but if the defense is there along with rebounding and watson/lucas III can protect the ball i can see the bulls beating the sixers and celtics up until the ECF with miami but if we can even get that far anything can happen so might as well still go for it.we have nothing to lose now.....good luck bulls
MaCC2MuCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:50 AM   #4
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

TBH, yeah. there's a little part of me that would just rather win with D-Rose... but I love this team, and I love the way they play there hearts out. If we wanna look at statistically... with or without Rose we are one of the best:

passing
offensive
defensive
rebounding

teams in the whole league. we've got a good bunch here. I've been a bit distraught all day, realizing that I care way too much a sports franchise and athletes that I'll never meet or maybe even see... but the Bulls have an outside shot at pulling this off. either way, I know they'll do D. Rose and Chicago and every fan outside of Chicago proud b/c that's just the type of team we're so privileged to cheer for.

The bulls will be back guys, and so will D-Rose. someone with that kind of heart, desire, drive and work ethic doesn't just lay down to something like this. I know he'll be back, and even if he's not 100% of what he used to be, he'll be close.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:03 AM   #5
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

If there was EVER a time that Rip wanted to show us we made the best damn signing of the summer, now is the time. With his veteran experience, ability to create his own shot, and valued leadership, a lot of pressure will now be placed on his shoulders. Whether he can accept the new task at hand is unknown, but I'm sure he knows what he's expected of from now on.

Rip doesn't need to become Rose 2.0 or anything, but he needs to be the guy we can depend on to make the plays that could possible carry us out this thing.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: