Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-25-2012, 02:15 AM   #31
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: SNL please dump Kenan already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Didn't you see the article I posted a few spots above? This will be his last season as NBC is giving him a sitcom by next season.

I was hoping his new show would be a midseason replacement, thus having him leave earlier.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:28 AM   #32
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
SNL just needs to go away. It hasn't been funny in years. They need a brand new cast and new writers. The only reason it's still on right now is because of it's name and how good it used to be.

That's great advice; you really seem to know what you're talking about.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:34 AM   #33
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
That's great advice; you really seem to know what you're talking about.

This season is the worst in recent memory, but I have enjoyed SNL even in the last few years.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:01 AM   #34
daballa13
Great young streetballer

daballa13 has not been impressing people

Norm Macdonald BIOTCHES!
daballa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:11 AM   #35
BuffaloBill
WANTED

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDTrey5
kenan aint shit without kel

this man speaks the truth
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:21 AM   #36
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Kenan's pretty funny to me. I enjoy that Scared Straight prison sketch they do with him sometimes.

And, yeah, SNL has been on the decline for a while reaching a lowest low with this season. So many of the sketches are missing a punchline lately. You sit there waiting to see where it leads, and then the camera pulls back with the audience applauding to cut it off. Many of them just leave me thinkin
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:39 AM   #37
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Didn't you see the article I posted a few spots above? This will be his last season as NBC is giving him a sitcom by next season.
I know. I talked about that in theory. SNL needs to fill certain generic roles for sketches. Kenan would have gone a lot earlier if they found someone to completely replaced him.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:44 PM   #38
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Kenan's pretty funny to me. I enjoy that Scared Straight prison sketch they do with him sometimes.

And, yeah, SNL has been on the decline for a while reaching a lowest low with this season. So many of the sketches are missing a punchline lately. You sit there waiting to see where it leads, and then the camera pulls back with the audience applauding to cut it off. Many of them just leave me thinkin

The Scared Straight sketch is one of his best. I kind of like Getting Freaky with Cee Lo too. What's Up With That was good at first, but it has run it's course. Overal though, I just don't think he adds much to the show while he is one of the few guys on SNL that can be a side character in a sketch and still manage to lower the quality of the sketch. His go to schtick is to make silly facial reactions (that are not funny unlike Sandberg's silly faces) and to loudly and more high pitched yell one liner reactions to other charactes like "What are you talking about?" or "Oh no!"
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: