Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Evidence against the Siants

https://images.nflplayers.com/mediaR...its%201-12.pdf

Looks solid to me
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:18 PM   #2
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Evidence against the Siants

pretty interesting. lmao at the e-mail in exhibit 2. "Dickhead, I gave you 1500 last week"
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #3
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Pretty weak case so far. Admittedly I'm only 40 pages in thus far.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

It's hilarious how the Saints keep whining about this. Even Drew Brees. Didn't the organization release a statement, as well as several of the players say, that they would move on from this (like 2 months ago) and prepare for life without the suspended people?

Yet here they are, whining and complaining at every turn.

LOL @ people who think the NFL is "out to get" the Saints.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:57 PM   #5
Da KO King

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Weak case. If they forced a third party to rule on the appeal they would decide in favor of the Saints.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:53 PM   #6
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Even though Gregg Williams basically admitted to it all already? And you don't hear anything from Sean Payton either. If I were Sean Payton and all of this bounty stuff never happened, then I'd be all up in arms throwing a huge fit. But you haven't heard one word from him. It's just a few players who are whining and crying nonstop.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:12 PM   #7
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

People also have to remember that NFL asked the Saints to stop doing it, but they still continued it. That's why the punishment was so harsh.
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:13 PM   #8
Da KO King

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Even though Gregg Williams basically admitted to it all already? And you don't hear anything from Sean Payton either. If I were Sean Payton and all of this bounty stuff never happened, then I'd be all up in arms throwing a huge fit. But you haven't heard one word from him. It's just a few players who are whining and crying nonstop.

Did you look at the file?
Old 06-20-2012, 03:36 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I saw the snippets that pro football talk posted and some analysis. Some of it is shaky but some is not. THis was not a court case. In the appeal the players want it treated like a court case and they are providing reasonable doubt. It reminds me of the people who know want to argue Clemens might be innocent, as if the public is a jury and needs to procede as such.

Tired of all of this, the Saints are ****ed, and i don't feel bad for any of them because all of this is just them trying to get out of punishment. I highly doubt the league made all of this up. None of it made them look good, it put the issue of concussions in the minds of the public at a time there are about 100 lawuits from former players starting up (literally).

Note: i should qualify this to the major participants. Anyone who was a bit player, who knows. But Greg Williams, Vilma, Payton knowing. Please. It's very difficult to believe otherwise.

Last edited by niko : 06-20-2012 at 04:44 PM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: