Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #136
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: Winners & Losers of NFL Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

hundreds, literally hundreds of players rounds 4+ don't make a roster

it's such a crap shoot that it shouldn't make up a significant portion of a draft grade IN MY OPINION

rounds 1-3 make up the "beef" of every draft...that should be obvious

Quote:
after 3rd round is pretty much "meh" terratory for me

that starts to become players that won't even make team rosters

THESE posts are what I was talking about the entire time, and I even specified that several times.

MOST teams have NUMEROUS players (10-20 at least) who were drafted in the 4th rounds and later or undrafted. That's a FACT.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:15 PM   #137
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
I can see that from your post the Bucs have 2 players from the 5th round

where do you think the other 5th round picks over the past 15 years went dip shit?

LOL

Oh. My. God.

Old 04-30-2012, 06:15 PM   #138
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
THESE posts are what I was talking about the entire time, and I even specified that several times.

MOST teams have NUMEROUS players (10-20 at least) who were drafted in the 4th rounds and later or undrafted. That's a FACT.
dude you said the the bulk of every roster is composeed of late rounds

now you are back peddling to 10-20 players?

okay
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #139
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Oh. My. God.

You are literally too dumb to insult.
um...you siad THIS was wrong:

Quote:
"Players in the 4th round and later don't even usually make the roster."
Old 04-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #140
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
dude you said the the bulk of every roster is composeed of late rounds

now you are back peddling to 10-20 players?

okay

"AT LEAST."

You've been doing all of the back peddling.

My God. I give up. What a moron?
Old 04-30-2012, 06:18 PM   #141
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:

Most NFL rosters are filled with players from rounds 4-7 as well as undrafted players.
^^^ see that...you typed it

lol
Old 04-30-2012, 06:19 PM   #142
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

okay MK2V1GP, what is more important, round 1 or round 7 ?

there are several great players that came from late rounds, so think long and hard about it.

Old 04-30-2012, 06:20 PM   #143
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
^^^ see that...you typed it

lol

I said 10-20 AT LEAST. AT LEAST. The majority of the NFL's rosters are filled with 4th rounders and later.

I backed that up by posting the Bucs' roster last year, with WELL more than 20 players who were 4th round and later or undrafted. And I also provided a link to the Cowboys that had 25 drafted 4th round or later, not even counting undrafted players and the players that the website didn't have draft info for.

You've gone to a whole new level of stupid, my friend.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:20 PM   #144
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Every time I wanna leave this place arguments like this come up and I can't help but watch the show.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #145
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Every time I wanna leave this place arguments like this come up and I can't help but watch the show.
pretty sure you're the only one watching
Old 04-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #146
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
I said 10-20 AT LEAST. AT LEAST. The majority of the NFL's rosters are filled with 4th rounders and later.

I backed that up by posting the Bucs' roster last year, with WELL more than 20 players who were 4th round and later or undrafted. And I also provided a link to the Cowboys that had 25 drafted 4th round or later, not even counting undrafted players and the players that the website didn't have draft info for.

You've gone to a whole new level of stupid, my friend.
you said
Quote:
Most NFL rosters are filled with players from rounds 4-7 as well as undrafted players

that isn't 10 -20 players

I agree with 10 - 20 NON-starters
Old 04-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #147
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
okay MK2V1GP, what is more important, round 1 or round 7 ?

there are several great players that came from late rounds, so think long and hard about it.

Hahaha. I've said NUMEROUS times that round 1 is more important than the other rounds. Go back and see how many times I said I wasn't disagreeing with you on that one. Do you not understand that this whole time, I was just saying that your "Players in the 4th round and later don't make teams" was incredibly stupid and not even close to being right? Do yourself a favor and look at the teams' rosters and see where players were taken, up and down the roster. EVERY NFL team is FILLED with 4th rounders and later.

I give up. Life's too short to argue this long with someone whose comprehension level is close to that of a 9-year old.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:25 PM   #148
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Hahaha. I've said NUMEROUS times that round 1 is more important than the other rounds. Go back and see how many times I said I wasn't disagreeing with you on that one. Do you not understand that this whole time, I was just saying that your "Players in the 4th round and later don't make teams" was incredibly stupid and not even close to being right? Do yourself a favor and look at the teams' rosters and see where players were taken, up and down the roster. EVERY NFL team is FILLED with 4th rounders and later.

I give up. Life's too short to argue this long with someone whose comprehension level is close to that of a 9-year old.
and by FILLED with 4th or later you mean just 10-20 players out of 53...not actually "FILLED" which would be the majority

Old 04-30-2012, 06:29 PM   #149
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
and by FILLED with 4th or later you mean just 10-20 players out of 53...not actually "FILLED" which would be the majority

You're taking the word "filled" too literal. By "filled" I didn't mean 53 players on the 53-man roster. I didn't mean 50, or 40. There's no specific number I had in mind. I just know there's more of those later-round players on each and every teams' roster than you said. Good grief

Old 04-30-2012, 06:31 PM   #150
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

^^^ you meant "most" because otherwise you would just be agreeing with me.

you later changed it to 10-20 players, 3-4 being actual starters which is what I said at the start
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: