Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Winners & Losers of NFL Draft.

Damn Rams draft was awful because they didnt take Claiborne whom you have a boner for? Interesting.

Rams also picked up another boom or bust talent in CB Trumaine Johnson. If Fisher can get Jenkins/Johnson onboard? It could work out. Rams got decent value in the draft I think.

Last edited by GOBB : 04-29-2012 at 05:13 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #17
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Wasn't primetime kinda hating on Claiborne before? I seem to remember at the very least he wasn't high on him.

Now he's his boyfriend. The ****?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Wasn't primetime kinda hating on Claiborne before? I seem to remember at the very least he wasn't high on him.

Yup, he was.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:59 PM   #19
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I brought up his wonderlic when that news broke...I never questioned his skills.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #20
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Claiborne has better ball skills than Pat Peterson...he was a former WR...he knows how to get the ball
Old 04-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #21
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You mad

Not at all. Needed guards and a LB.
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #22
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

He said Claiborne wasn't anything special.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #23
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
He said Claiborne wasn't anything special.
I said he was undersized

Then GoBB tried to argue that he was Revis size...he isn't

I never questioned his talent though
Old 04-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #24
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

I also said Pat Peterson would get drafted before him...and he would

That's bout it.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:12 PM   #25
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I also said Pat Peterson would get drafted before him...and he would

That's bout it.

Not according to the Cowboys, who graded Claiborne as the highest CB to come out since Deion.

They would've taken Claiborne over Peterson.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:13 PM   #26
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Dallas also found a pass rushing DE, Tyrone Crawford, YouTube him ... They had a great draft
Old 04-29-2012, 07:14 PM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Not according to the Cowboys, who graded Claiborne as the highest CB to come out since Deion.

They would've taken Claiborne over Peterson.

Checkmate
Old 04-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #28
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I said he was undersized

Then GoBB tried to argue that he was Revis size...he isn't

I never questioned his talent though

TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #29
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I brought up his wonderlic when that news broke...I never questioned his skills.
Quote:
after finally having a decent idea of all the talent in this draft in the first round...I have determined that this draft just flat out SUCKS

3 "elite prospects"

-Luck
-RG3
-Kalil

^^^ take away those 3 players and this draft is just flat our garbage

-Blackmon, nice WR who is 1st round talent for sure, but he is only 6'1"...207 lbs...he ran a 4.46...no elite size or speed...he isn't on the same level as Fitz/Calvin/Andre

-Claiborne is small...5'11"...185 lbs...he has 4.5 speed...nothing very exciting at all...he isn't close to Pat Peterson in terms of being a physical specimin

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combin...e-40-yard-dash
^^^ Claiborne 40

lol
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:30 PM   #30
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I didn't think the 49ers had a bad draft but I didn't think they had a good one either.

We upgraded the offensive side of the ball. The Jenkins pick surprised me and I really didn't want a WR, I wanted Fleener with the pick but Harbough/Balke had a excellent draft last year so I'll trust them.

Lamichael James is going to be the heir apparent to Gore. Is Trent Richardson that much better than him? James looked like a beast every time I saw him play last year.

But we still have a glaring hole at RG and it looks like the position will be for grabs with a couple of unproven guys battling it out
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: