Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-29-2012, 10:09 PM   #31
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Winners & Losers of NFL Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Not according to the Cowboys, who graded Claiborne as the highest CB to come out since Deion.

They would've taken Claiborne over Peterson.
After seeing his insane ball skills I agree with them.

Also he was 100% at the combine...his proday 40 was 4.38
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #32
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He is the best playmaking CB since Deion I think...prospect that is
Old 04-29-2012, 10:17 PM   #33
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
He is the best playmaking CB since Deion I think...prospect that is
Youre a joke
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #34
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
Youre a joke
Who was better at making a play on the ball since prime?
Old 04-30-2012, 12:55 AM   #35
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
you're an idiot to put Washington in a loser list.

Getting the most dynamic well-rounded prospect at QB in years automatically makes us a winner overall.

The rest of the draft was admittedly kinda 'meh' but I'm cool with getting interior o line help and getting younger at the QB position as a whole. Cousins was to improve roster depth, not to create controversy. I like the Lb from Tx, we needed a younger LB prospect.

Really don't like the RB selection but who am I to question a RB chosen for a Shanahan team??

In short, you're a t wat.

You can't tell me the Cousins pick made you happy.

It was retarded and I won't get it, ever.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:00 AM   #36
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE

The Redskins said they drafted him "to develop him and then trade hom for future draft picks"

Why bother? They're not going to net better than a 4th rounder for him in a trade anyway.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:07 AM   #37
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
The Redskins said they drafted him "to develop him and then trade hom for future draft picks"

Why bother? They're not going to net better than a 4th rounder for him in a trade anyway.

Yeah, bro. So retarded! That was a nice pick too they could have used to address maybe their terrible WRs.

Don't come in here telling me Pierre Garcon's Randy Moss please.

Dude drops mad balls.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:43 AM   #38
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
lol

prime epic fail

But it's ok guys. Prime is exempt b/c ANYTIME ANY player signs or gets traded to or drafted by the Cowboys, they INSTANTLY become an elite/premier player, even though the Cowboys are a .500 team. They're still filled with elite players though.

MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:12 AM   #39
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Lamichael James is going to be the heir apparent to Gore. Is Trent Richardson that much better than him? James looked like a beast every time I saw him play last year.
Totally different kind of back. The thing that makes Richardson somewhat unique in today's NFL is that he is actually a three-down back. He can obviously run the ball, but he is also a very good blocker and a very good pass-catcher. He is the kind of runner that can pick up short yardage or plunge into the endzone on the goal line and get out on the perimeter and out-speed a defense.

He is the kind of guy that can be a feature back... Something that not too many teams have in today's NFL. It will save a team a roster spot, which is also important.

LaMichael James, on the other hand, is virtually the definition of a situational back. He was drafted as mainly a third down back.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 04-30-2012 at 04:41 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:59 AM   #40
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't think either local team had a spectacular draft. I like the Giants picks, but no one stands out as a star and i'm always iffy on Rd 1 running backs. The Jets picks have high upside and high downside, but they didn't address their OL needs which is perplexing.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:47 AM   #41
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Vikes got 4 starters from day 1 so I can't complain. Blanton could even start tbh.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:06 AM   #42
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I don't think either local team had a spectacular draft. I like the Giants picks, but no one stands out as a star and i'm always iffy on Rd 1 running backs. The Jets picks have high upside and high downside, but they didn't address their OL needs which is perplexing.
Randle is an upgrade over manningham.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #43
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
Randle is an upgrade over manningham.
Good. I don't know enough about him to say anything. I saw him make some nice catches for LSU but he wasn't featured that much. Seemed to have good hands.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #44
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

regardless of me not hyping Mo until he got drafted by Dallas check this out:

SERIOUSLY, CHECK OUT THIS SACK MACHINE

^^^ Our 3rd round pick, I think he is a better fit on Dallas than Brockers...not kidding either. Kid is a sack machine from hell and that is the one thing Dallas was missing big time at the DE spot...we already have run stuffers like Brockers, no need for another one.

This kid is going to get some attention this year, we got a steal in the 3rd
Old 04-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #45
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE

I mean it doesn't bother me.

You forget my team is coming off a season where the only QB's we carried were f ucking fat frat boy Rex Grossman and John Beck, the most invalid QB to ever be considered a possible starter.

Shanahan liked him enough to where he thought it was a travesty that he was still on the board. It's really just taking a position of weakness and trying to make it a strength. Quality depth at all positions is important. Never know if a small injury or whatever will hamper Griffin in the next 3 years and we play the guy and not lose as much from other backup QBs.

I'm ok with having a good prospect at backup QB, look what happened to the Texans. You just never know. Cousins is absolutely an asset to this franchise in more ways than one considering he might have to step in and win games and also he can net us more draft selections in a couple years.

Oh but the Redskins don't value draft choices
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: