Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-30-2012, 05:58 PM   #121
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: Winners & Losers of NFL Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I bet that 75% or so of the entire NFL is rounds 1-3

25% the rest

somewhere around that

Go look at the Cowboys' roster from last year:

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...011_roster.htm
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #122
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I bet that 75% or so of the entire NFL is rounds 1-3

25% the rest

somewhere around that

We had quite a few contributors round 4 and later (and undrafted) and we won the Super Bowl. Plus your math is bad, although the fact you went down from 80% to 75% is funny. Say 65% in your next post so later on you can ignore the first two posts and pretend you were right.

I can't wait until your 7th rounder pans out and you explain to us how the later rounds mean everything.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #123
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP

The Cowboys roster sucks, it has a lot of nice talent but overall it lacks quality depth all over.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #124
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

there aren't that many

bulk of our team was drafted rounds 1-3
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #125
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
The Cowboys roster sucks, it has a lot of nice talent but overall it lacks quality depth all over.

That's not my point. I'm showing the nitwit that even his Cowboys have PLENTY of 5th, 6th, 7th rounders and undrafted players on Dallas' roster. Pretty sure it's not 80/20.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:03 PM   #126
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
We had quite a few contributors round 4 and later (and undrafted) and we won the Super Bowl. Plus your math is bad, although the fact you went down from 80% to 75% is funny. Say 65% in your next post so later on you can ignore the first two posts and pretend you were right.

I can't wait until your 7th rounder pans out and you explain to us how the later rounds mean everything.
that's because I am not trying to be technical

I am just trying to say "MOST" of the players came from early rounds

65%-75%-80%...whatever

there are no actual stats on this that I can find, all I know is that this league isn't compoded of players from rounds 4-7
Old 04-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #127
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
there aren't that many

bulk of our team was drafted rounds 1-3

There's TWENTY-FIVE (of the players whose draft position is listed) who were 4th or later. That's not even counting the undrafted players.

I guess you can't count that high.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #128
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
That's not my point. I'm showing the nitwit that even his Cowboys have PLENTY of 5th, 6th, 7th rounders and undrafted players on Dallas' roster. Pretty sure it's not 80/20.

it's certainly very close...our starters anyway

Ratliff, Romo, Miles, Free...4 players dude

THE REST ARE ROUNDS 1-3
Old 04-30-2012, 06:06 PM   #129
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:

it's certainly very close...our starters anyway

Ratliff, Romo, Miles, Free...4 players dude

THE REST ARE ROUNDS 1-3

I'm not only talking about just starters, dumbass. You said "players 4th and later usually don't make the roster." THAT is the point you're wrong in, but you don't seem to be understanding that.

I give up. It's a good thing stupid isn't contagious.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:06 PM   #130
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

good lord...I give

rounds 4-7 = 1-3

it's all the same I guess...silly me
Old 04-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #131
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
I'm not only talking about just starters, dumbass. You said "players 4th and later usually don't make the roster." THAT is the point you're wrong in, but you don't seem to be understanding that.

I give up. It's a good thing stupid isn't contagious.
I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT STARTERS (the guys that play)...READ YOU FUCK
Old 04-30-2012, 06:09 PM   #132
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT STARTERS (the guys that play)...READ YOU FUCK

You said several pages back "Players in the 4th round and later don't even usually make the roster." you dumb sh it.

That's the point I've been trying to make to you. Comprehension, reading, understanding....those really aren't areas of strength for you, are they?
Old 04-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #133
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
You said several pages back "Players in the 4th round and later don't even usually make the roster." you dumb sh it.

That's the point I've been trying to make to you. Comprehension, reading, understanding....those really aren't areas of strength for you, are they?
okay...THEY DON'T ON AVERAGE!!!

most of players rounds 4-7 get CUT DUMB FCK

you think everyone that gets drafted makes the team?
Old 04-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #134
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

I can see that from your post the Bucs have 2 players from the 5th round

where do you think the other 5th round picks over the past 15 years went dip shit?

LOL
Old 04-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #135
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
okay...THEY DON'T ON AVERAGE!!!

most of players rounds 4-7 get CUT DUMB FCK

you think everyone that gets drafted makes the team?
U mad

iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: