Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-30-2012, 01:05 AM   #1
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone ever Naired Their...

...butt crack? I just did it for the first time. No more dingle-berries for me.

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:06 AM   #2
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone ever Naired Their...

No, but I always wondered if that stuff really works.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:07 AM   #3
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I've heard that you can burn yourself if it's applied improperly. This thread intrigues me.

Please share more.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:09 AM   #4
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Any more pics?

LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:11 AM   #5
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

You put a luffa up your ass?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:12 AM   #6
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFraud James
Any more pics?

Yea, I'm definitely going to need visual proof of this incident.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:13 AM   #7
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I've heard that you can burn yourself if it's applied improperly. This thread intrigues me.

Please share more.
It does. This is why you apply it before you take a shower or shave, open skin with open pores = bad.

It's best to keep it with them chest, arms, back and legs and if you have that annoying butt hair like I do. While I was down there I figured I'd put some in my crack without touching the anus. Waited ten minutes and used the applicator wipe and it dissolved that shit.

Not good for people with sensitive skin.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:14 AM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
It does. This is why you apply it before you take a shower or shave, open skin with open pores = bad.

It's best to keep it with them chest, arms, back and legs and if you have that annoying butt hair like I do. While I was down there I figured I'd put some in my crack without touching the anus. Waited ten minutes and used the applicator wipe and it dissolved that shit.

Not good for people with sensitive skin.
Sounds scary.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:15 AM   #9
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
You put a luffa up your ass?
No not with the Nair. Although I do use a Axe luffa for my ass yes.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:19 AM   #10
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

I shaved my nuts and ass hairs today also. I bent over to pick something up on the ground, and I think my ass whistled. I was like "aye, what was that?"
Old 04-30-2012, 01:20 AM   #11
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Probably because shaving is more convenient. you don't have to wait 8 minutes with shaving. You just shave and your done, Although Nair is good for hard to reach places with a razor. There's no way I was going to be able to shave my ass with a razor.

The best stuff is called Rivolet or something like that. It's safe to use on anywhere, won't irritate the skin and is $40 a tube. LOL
Old 04-30-2012, 01:21 AM   #12
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
No not with the Nair. Although I do use a Axe luffa for my ass yes.

Is the louffa designated for your ass only?

Or do you use the same louffa on your body?
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:21 AM   #13
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Do not do this.

I repeat DO NOT DO THIS.

I tried it once, was at my ex-gfs apartment and she had some in her shower. I put that shit all over my nuts/weiner, let it sit for 5 minutes. I could feel it burning but I thought that's what it was supposed to do. Scraped it off and my balls were ****ing OU Sooners red.

They were like that for a week at least, and of course I had to explain it to her. Luckily she just laughed but still very embarrassing and very painful.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:21 AM   #14
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I shaved my nuts and ass hairs today also. I bent over to pick something up on the ground, and I think my ass whistled. I was like "aye, what was that?"
I can't shave my ass hairs, not flexible enough. I do my nuts every 3-4 days though.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:23 AM   #15
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
Do not do this.

I repeat DO NOT DO THIS.

I tried it once, was at my ex-gfs apartment and she had some in her shower. I put that shit all over my nuts/weiner, let it sit for 5 minutes. I could feel it burning but I thought that's what it was supposed to do. Scraped it off and my balls were ****ing OU Sooners red.

They were like that for a week at least, and of course I had to explain it to her. Luckily she just laughed but still very embarrassing and very painful.
Well, it does say not to use on genitals. I didn't have what you had, but I could feel it burn. Plus it didn't work that well on that area, I got much better results with areas with longer hair. If you want to use a cream for privates this is the best...doesn't irritate, is safe on anywhere, but expensive...

http://www.amazon.com/Revitol-Hair-R.../dp/B000NMQRUC
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: