Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-12-2012, 01:44 AM   #481
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Former Nets SF Gerald Green is headed to the Indiana Pacers with a three-year, $10 million deal according to multiple reports.
http://twitter.com/MikeAScotto/statu...54467305410561

Well I guess that closes a chapter for the last 5 pages.

Green's value was abou the mini-MLE that we ultimately ended up paying to Jason Kidd instead of a minimum salary.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:16 AM   #482
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The New York Knicks have signed forward Christopher Copeland, agent John Spencer told *********. The former Colorado player averaged 21.8 ppg and 5.5 in the Belgian League for Generali Okapi Aalstar last season. Sulia

He will play on our summer league team starting this friday so we have something to look forward to.
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:56 AM   #483
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
The New York Knicks have signed forward Christopher Copeland, agent John Spencer told *********. The former Colorado player averaged 21.8 ppg and 5.5 in the Belgian League for Generali Okapi Aalstar last season. Sulia

He will play on our summer league team starting this friday so we have something to look forward to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT9sLwsrCPI

Dropping 45 points there like he's Melo.

Edit: He plays just like Melo.

Last edited by Rowe : 07-12-2012 at 02:59 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:35 AM   #484
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe

he is compared to melo
Old 07-12-2012, 04:27 AM   #485
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2

Have we signed the guy for a contract or we just added him to our summer league roster ?
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #486
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Have we signed the guy for a contract or we just added him to our summer league roster ?

He was on our summer league roster. I don't know if he's signed for the season. That would be incredibly dumb. If the guy is willing to play for your summer league team, why not let him pretty much audition before you pay him?

He did look like a poor man's Melo on some of those plays. I'd make him cut his hair before he plays for me. He looks like a mop lol

EDIT: He has a non-guaranteed contract.

Last edited by franchize : 07-12-2012 at 09:33 AM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:49 AM   #487
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Apparently this is standard operating procedure in that league

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4r2...feature=relmfu
Old 07-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #488
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
He was on our summer league roster. I don't know if he's signed for the season. That would be incredibly dumb. If the guy is willing to play for your summer league team, why not let him pretty much audition before you pay him?

He did look like a poor man's Melo on some of those plays. I'd make him cut his hair before he plays for me. He looks like a mop lol

Leave that boy hair alone, thats were he probably gets his scoring power from lol
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 09:27 PM   #489
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I say sign him. He's clearly superior to Melo in every way.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:14 AM   #490
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Quote:

What a weird ass place to be playing professional basketball.

But I guess getting a paycheck is all that counts.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:22 AM   #491
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Quote:

So let me get this together for our current roster.

Returning players:

Carmelo Anthony (28)
Amare Stoudemire (29)
Tyson Chandler (29)
JR Smith (26)
Jeremy Lin (24)
Steve Novak (29)
Iman Shumpert (22)

New players:

Jason Kidd (39)
Marcus Camby (38)
James White (29)
Pablo Prigoni (35)
Chris Copeland (28)

Still 3 more spots to fill assuming that Gadzuric is traded or waived.

Franchize, how you feeling about us becoming the oldest team in the NBA?
Old 07-13-2012, 09:27 AM   #492
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
So let me get this together for our current roster.

Returning players:

Carmelo Anthony (28)
Amare Stoudemire (29)
Tyson Chandler (29)
JR Smith (26)
Jeremy Lin (24)
Steve Novak (29)
Iman Shumpert (22)

New players:

Jason Kidd (39)
Marcus Camby (38)
James White (29)
Pablo Prigoni (35)
Chris Copeland (28)

Still 3 more spots to fill assuming that Gadzuric is traded or waived.

Franchize, how you feeling about us becoming the oldest team in the NBA?

Don't ask questions you already know the answer to lol. I've never seen a team try to get older. Soemtimes, the bottom of the barrel teams or teams that are really young get a guy or two for experience. I've never seen this though. Chandler and White will be 30 by the time the season starts. Amare will be 30 right when the season starts too. Rumor has it we're strongly considering Mo Evans whose 33.

We need a REAL, long term backup PG, a SG and a backup PF.

I don't gtthepoint of going afer Ronnie Brewer. Sees liek we want to replae Shumpert until he comes bck. I think we should get a guy with a different skill set than Shumpert so whe Shump gets back, said person isn't rendered completely useless.

I still think we should offer Anthony Randolph one of or final roster spots. I think he could make a significant impact off the bench with his versatility. Another guy who would be a good addition is Wille Green. He shot 44% from three last year. Contributed 7 points a game in a reserve role.

Last edited by franchize : 07-13-2012 at 10:51 AM.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #493
bluechox2
#knickstape

Quote:

rugby also have this, with the chanting before games to psyche out the other team
Old 07-13-2012, 10:44 AM   #494
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Willie Green is a short black version of Novak. I dont mind adding a shooter but at least if someone runs out at him they can put it on the floor.

I've seen it said that the Knicks are in win now mode well this is what happens, mortgage the future to try to win now. The sad part is the team isnt a championship contender I just dont understand them.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:02 PM   #495
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

according to ********* felton is close to being a knick, and he tweeted the jeremy lin deal is off. im really feeling this if it is true. i dont want to spend all that money for 26 games. hoops hype

Last edited by percelloveknicks : 07-14-2012 at 10:04 PM.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: