Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-17-2012, 04:51 PM   #526
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Mlo joked to the media and said CP3 will be a Knick soon at a Team USA practice reportedly and it's rumored that CP3 looked at the camera man and winked lol

Source?
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #527
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Mlo joked to the media and said CP3 will be a Knick soon at a Team USA practice reportedly and it's rumored that CP3 looked at the camera man and winked lol
Cp3 aint serious though for realz.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:53 PM   #528
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Cp3 aint serious though for realz.
At this point, I dont doubt anything. So much of these decisions are determined by non basketball factors nowadays. Im as clueeless as anyone on that man's intentions. Needless to say, I would welcome him with open arms.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:57 PM   #529
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
At this point, I dont doubt anything. So much of these decisions are determined by non basketball factors nowadays. Im as clueeless as anyone on that man's intentions. Needless to say, I would welcome him with open arms.
its probably a gimmick to get his a$$ mo money
Old 07-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #530
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Source?
Jared Zwerling reported it. Its also on larrybrownsports n sports grid. Im using my tablet to type n I dont know how to use it real well or else I would post the link. Sorry.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #531
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
its probably a gimmick to get his a$$ mo money
Im pretty sure he is getting the max wherever he goes.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #532
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Im pretty sure he is getting the max wherever he goes.

He is.

I do believe it will be in New York. Just a real belief I have.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:13 AM   #533
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
He is.

I do believe it will be in New York. Just a real belief I have.

How can we even afford to offer him that much though? Could someone explain? I haven't looked in to our cap for after this season but I'm pretty sure there's very limited room to work with.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:31 AM   #534
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
How can we even afford to offer him that much though? Could someone explain? I haven't looked in to our cap for after this season but I'm pretty sure there's very limited room to work with.
only possible in a sign and trade the knicks would go into luxury tax hell but it would be worth it.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:53 AM   #535
jared82
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jared82 has an OK reputation so far
Question Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Now that we didn't resign J-Lin, do we have any money left to sign other free agents? If we do... who is left?
jared82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #536
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared82
Now that we didn't resign J-Lin, do we have any money left to sign other free agents? If we do... who is left?
Vet min deals. Which wouldn't be so bad if we addressed our starting SG issue. We really only have like 2 roster spots left.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #537
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114

We would have to trade one of our 3 top players. I'm not sure I'd trade Melo straight up, because I think Amare and Chandler with Paul only makes us the Clippers East but either Amare and Chandler could go in a heart beat. In fact, if they gave us Jordan, I'd consider trading them both.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:40 AM   #538
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
We would have to trade one of our 3 top players. I'm not sure I'd trade Melo straight up, because I think Amare and Chandler with Paul only makes us the Clippers East but either Amare and Chandler could go in a heart beat. In fact, if they gave us Jordan, I'd consider trading them both.

why arent the knicks trying to land dwight

amare/chandler is as good a core as any compared to what others are offering

and wed take back turgololo or richardson
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:53 AM   #539
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
why arent the knicks trying to land dwight

amare/chandler is as good a core as any compared to what others are offering

and wed take back turgololo or richardson
I'd do it in a heartbeat. I think they may just be tired of making blockbuster trades. Who knows?

I get why, because it's hard to move forward with so many wholesale moving parts every year...but we're talking Dwight. Not Brook Lopez.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:01 PM   #540
jared82
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jared82 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Vet min deals. Which wouldn't be so bad if we addressed our starting SG issue. We really only have like 2 roster spots left.

I hate to say it... but I think we should take a chance on Arenas. Seriously, what do we have to lose?
jared82 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: